I am back with another eye shadow but this time a trio of colors which will definitely make you feel smoky hot and all the smoke alarms will start ringing here in Wiseshe. Ooppss!!! Hope you ladies are not getting mad on me for what I am writing or I should say that I have gone mad or something. 😛 😛
Ok! Leave it and letâ€™s get back to the review. Here I present one of the easiest eye shadow quads from Covergirl to make your eyes look smoky hot and it is none other than Covergirl Eye Enhancers- Smoke Alarm.
Price: $ 5
Packaging: Itâ€™s a simple black colored light packaging with a transparent lid. It has a dual ended sponge applicator which is of a good quality.
Shade: The quad has 3 matte shades
- The 1st one is a dark ash grey which is a gorgeous shade. This shade is my favorite among the three as it can be easily used alone too.
- The 2nd shade is a greyish smoky white which is appropriate for the highlighting part
- The 3rd shade is a brownish ash grey, one shade lighter to the 1st one. When swatched 2-3 times it looks almost same.
Pigmentation, Texture and Staying Power: The pigmentation if swiped 2-3 times is good but appears light while application. The 2nd shade has the best pigmentation among the three though itâ€™s the highlighter shade. The texture is smooth but chalky at times. The staying power is average and stays without fading for at least 2hours.
My Experience with CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Smoke Alarm:
Although not being a highly pigmented shade or having great texture, it has become my favorite. It does not need any hard work for blending. The shades are so easy to blend that with the slightest efforts and art we can have a smoky look. As the all shades are matte so they can be worn during the day time even for shopping or other casual outings.
What I like about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Smoke Alarm:
- All the three shades are beautiful
- Superbly blendable
- Sleek simple packaging
- Easily comes out with an eye makeup remover
- Matte shades so can be used for any occasion
- The applicator is of good quality
What I don’t like about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Smoke Alarm:
- Unavailability in India
Have you tried CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Smoke Alarm?
You might like to read:-
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow D.S. 608 Review & Swatches
- NARS Satin Lipstick Afghan Red Review & Swatches
- Audreyâ€™s Blush Brush Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Introduces The Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration : March 2014
- Lakme Enrich Satins #359 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD