Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy
Iâ€™m here with another hand cream review today; you have seen KIEHL’s Ultimate Strength Hand SalveÂ review long back and here is one from Crabtree and Evelyn. They launched here some 2 yrs back but this is very special to me as my hubby picked this up from his US trip, I still canâ€™t believe he picked the right stuff even when he was in so much hurry. They come in 3 sizes â€“ 25 gm, 100 gm and 250 gm.
About Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy
Size: 100 gm
Price: INR 1350, Available at Crabtree and Evelyn counters across India and shoppers Stop
What company says about the product:
Lock in lashings of moisture with our Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and lavender oil, this intensive cream nourishes skin so itâ€™s noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.
- Contains hydrating ceramides and antioxidant-rich vitamin E
- Myrrh extract helps condition nails and cuticles
- Formulated without mineral oil, parabens or propylene glycol
Texture: The texture of this cream is rich and very nourishing, it does its job really well and gets absorbed quickly and you donâ€™t get that sticky feeling. The cream is off white in shade as you can see in pictures here .
How to use: I prefer to use this at night , as in day time we wash our hands number of times , so best time to give our hand a good nourishment is bedtime when you are giving rest to your body and this cream gives hydration to your hands and cuticles .
The after effects of the hand cream- When I wake up the next morning my hands feel super soft and the skin is like bouncy and baby like, it takes away all the dryness in few hrs.
What I like about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
- The first and foremost is the fragrance which am absolutely addicted to.
- The rich texture which gets absorbed quickly and doesnâ€™t feel sticky.
- The soft and supple hands I get after using this is another plus point.
What I donâ€™t like about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
- I guess they are not easily available across India and that would be the only con.
Recommendations: I highly recommend you to try this hand cream / therapy Â if you love lavenders, it feels genuinely like lavenders and gives that calming feeling along with the hydration it is supposed to give.
Have you tried Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
You might also like to read:-
- 10 Best Hairstyles of Preity Zinta
- 10 Lâ€™Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Vivid Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us