Here’s another look for the contest here on WiseShe. I love using Cranberry eyeshadow and in fact it was the first color I designed the first look around..But for some reason (actually my sad photography skills) the camera refused to pick up the colors. So I decided to try it in a slightly different manner..
I’ll be wearing this with a wine colored kurta…It has a high nehru neck with green, orange and yellow ribbon work all through the till the waist.
Products used for the Cranberry eyemakeup:
- MAC CCB in Hush (for highlighting and the inner corners)
- MAC Nubile Paintpot
- MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion
- Wet n Wild Brow Kit
- Maybelline colossal Volume Mascara
- Coastal Scents Eyeshadow in M25
- MAC eyeshadow in Cranberry
- Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
- Colorbar Eyeliner in Glowing Sapphire
How I came created the Crooning Cranberry Look
I first used MAC Nubile Paintpot all over my lid and did my brows. I then took the Maybelline Pomegranate Punk Eye Tattoo and applied it in the outer half of the lids. I then used MAC Cranberry eyeshadow in the inner half of the lid and blended it. To give the look some depth, I used the Coastal Scents Hot Pot in M25 in the crease..just a tiny bit though to intensify the look. I then lined my eyes with MAC Dark Diversion and used the same on the lower lashline. I used Colorbar Glowing Sapphire eyeliner to break the monotony and add a little ‘extra’ to the look. I then used MAC Hush to highlight the browbone ans well as in the inner corner and a tiny bit even in the inner 1/4th of the lashline to add some bightness and then finished off with 2 generous coats of mascara..
You can also use a shimmery shade in the crease if you like. I’m not very comfy with too much shimmer which is why I used the Coastal Scents es to mute the shine a bit. You can play around quite a bit with this look…add a little shimmer on the lower lashline as well for a more festive and glitzy look.
Hope you all like this look created as part of the Nyx and Â Kryolan Makeup contest here on WiseShe!
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara Black 729 Review & Swatches
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara Review
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Faces Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara Review
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara Review