After seeing all the various deborah milano goodies I was very tempted to try out a couple of things.The other day when I was at the Deborah counter i saw this black tube which said BB cream.I was quite intrigued as I wasn’t even aware that Deborah has a BB cream.
This beauty is a cross betweenÂ a BB cream and a light foundation.Infact it says so on the tube that it is a skin perfecting foundation.The texture is thicker than a BB cream but lighter than a foundation.
Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB creamÂ Ingredients:
There is a choice of four colours and i got shade no 2 (beige)for me.
Price:Rs 395 for 50 ml.
What Debporah Milano c says about this cream?
5-in-1 BB CREAM, a skin perfecting, all-in-one foundation with a multi-performance formula:
- Â First it smoothes and primes skin;
- Then it conceals and minimises imperfections;
- Evens out skin tone,
- Moisturises and nourishes skin,
- And protects it against UV radiation and pollution.
Featuring a multi-function formula, beauty balm offers skin a host of benefits plus perfect skin in just one product. Hypoallergenic*, with a delicate violet scent.
SPF20 for effective protection from photoageing.
What I feel aboutÂ Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream:-
At first glance ..i luurve the black tube!when i tried it at the store i thought it was more of a light foundation and infact it says so on the packaging.It felt good on application and reading the words BB cream made me lose my sense on reasoning and i bought it!
The texture is slightly think but melts into skin and blends in very well.I really felt that it worked on some of the open pores and gives an even look.
The product claims to moisturise and it does a fairly decent job but for all you dry skin beauties.. you will definitely need a moisturiser underneath.The biggest plus for me is that it has SPF 20 and I am always looking for products with spf as i do not really like to layer on products,This doesnt work well with any prime though as when I used it over my fav mac primer it felt all gloopy.It makes more sense to apply it on a moisturised face if you have dry skin and on a bare clean face if you have oily skin like me.So far I havent experienced any breakouts which is really good as I break out with anything that says moisturising!!
The coverage is decent and it covers minor imperfections well.It stays on through the day which is another plus.
I personally really like this BB cream/foundation and I have been reaching out for it quite a bit in the past week!
Summing it up:-
What I like aboutÂ Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream:-
- Cute packaging
- Great choice of colours,will suit most skintones
- Nice texture and blends very well
- Minimises pores
- Has spf
What I do not like aboutÂ Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream:-
- Not moisturising enough for dry skinned gals
- Can feel gloopy is used on another primer (but that was silly of me to do so)
Â Have you triedÂ Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB cream?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Remove Darkness Around Lips
- Illamasqua Lipstick Palette Review & Swatches
- Sunsilk Keratinology Dual Treatment Shots Review
- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream 5 Peach Review & Swatches
- French Chic â€“ How To Look As Stylish As The French
- Vichy PuretÃ© Thermale Purifying Foaming Water â€“ Skin Radiance Revealer Review
- Bridal Entrance Song Suggestions
- Kannada Wedding Customs and Rituals South Indian Wedding Series