I recently came across Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover and thought of trying it out .This is one brand which rarely promotes itself and now comes in the so called “affordable range” .I was previously using Clarins cleansing milk, MAC cleanse off oil and Maybelline makeup remover and few more. Let me just write down my preferences in the order of my liking
1)Clarins Cleansing MilkÂ – For keeping skin calm and removing makeup
2) MAC Cleanse off oilÂ – For ease of use
3) Deborah Milano Clean skin Remover – Read review below 🙂
4)H2o Plus Face Oasis Cleansing WaterÂ – very gentle but doesnt remove makeup
5)Avene Thermal Spring WaterÂ – very gentle, acts as a toner but doesnt remove stubborn makeup
6) Maybelline Makeup RemoverÂ – Age old makeup remover. Removes eye and stubborn makeup .
You can find most makeup removers on Flipkart
About Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover:-
Dual-phase make-up remover formulated to thoroughly clean skin, removing every last trace of make-upÂ from the face, eyes and lips.ÂIt has a delicate 3in1 cleansing and hydrating effect: the lilac phase contains gentle oils that remove make-upÂ Â from the face, eyes and lips (even waterproof), leaving skin feeling soft and fresh.
ÂÂ The pink lotion is a featherlike formula that respects the sensitive eye contour area.ÂÂ Dermatologist tested.
My experience with Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover:-
I recently had an eye surgery there fore I am very careful with whatever I use for removing makeup. This eye makeup remover is really gentle. It’s an oil based makeup remover which looks lilac in the bottle.It’s quite a big bottle which will last 3-4 months easily. For me it lasts little less as I just use way too much makeup remover. I sometimes even wash my brushes with a makeup remover and then with a baby shampoo .
As its an oil based remover one needs to shake the bottle well and pout bit of it on a cotton pad and remove your makeup.It’s really gentle and you can easily think of skipping washing your face. Although I kind of re wash Â my face with H20 cleansing water as oil based makeup removers make me worried about breakouts.
Best thing about the remover is that it can be used to remove eye, lip and face makeup so you don’t need to depend upon other products.
In the below picture I have swatches few of my lipsticks .There is one matte lippi as well which you know is not easy to wipe off.
Tada! Just 2-3 swipes and everything is super cleaned.No harsh feeling, no itching and its super light.
Summing it up
What I like aboutÂ Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover :-
- Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes
- Removes stubborn Â makeup in two swipes
- One bottle lasts long
- Easily available.
- Its travel friendly and flip cap is tight enough
Wise She recommends Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover?
Definitely ! You are going to love it .Its has a quality of a high end makeup remover with drugstore pricing.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 904B Rose Bud Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 8 Makeup Tricks For Girls Who Wear Spectacles
- 10 MAC Lipsticks For NC50 Skin Tone
- Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel Review
- Makeup and Beauty Secrets of Chitrangada Singh
- Colorbar Sheer CrÃ¨me Lust Lipstick 09 Orange Bliss Review & Swatches
- 6 Best Remedies For Whiteheads