I prefer lip glosses over lipsticks anytime of the day. I always have a couple of lip glosses lying in my purse whenever I go out. Today I am going to review Deborah Milano D gloss in Choco Glam. It is a shade which goes with almost anything I wear so when Â I am in hurry it is my go to gloss.Today I am going to review Deborah Milano D-Gloss in Choco Glam.I have already reviewed the shades Cherry Star and Berry Fever of this range.
About Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam :-
- The special softening beads give a soft and silky touch
- Recommended Use: For a deep glowing effect
- Price: Rs.525 for 9 ml
My Experience with Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam:-
This Gloss Choco Glam is a Light chocolate shade with peach undertones.It looks like a dark brown shade in bottle but gives light brown almost nude color on lips.
It has fine multi-coloured shimmer in it which shimmers beautifully when on catching light. The formula of the gloss is very moisturising and and gives semi opaque coverage on lips.The coverage is buildable to completely opaque.Its staying power however is average of about 2-3 hours after which it leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam Swatches:-
What I like about Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam:-
- Great shade for day wear
- Moisturising formula
- Cute travel friendly packaging
What I don’t like about Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam:-
- Leaves behind shimmer after getting removed
- Low staying power
A pretty neutral shade but I donâ€™t like it much for low staying power and shimmer leftover.
Â Have you tried Deborah Milano D-Gloss Choco Glam ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Blush Guide For Beginners With Mac Sunbasque, Mac Peaches & Mac Mocha
- Mac Paint Pot â€˜Idyllicâ€™ Review & Swatch
- Morganaâ€™s Cryptoria Witches Brewâ€™ Lip gloss Review And Swatches
- 5 Must Have Coral Blushes
- Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Polish Sandal and Turmeric Review
- Nyx Powder Blush Taupe Review & Swatches
- Recipe: Mince and Spaghetti
- My Romantic Date Night OOTD
- How To Get Sexy Plump Lips Fast â€“ Tutorial
- Burtâ€™s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly Review
- Which Acne Cream Is Best