Hi girls, I am back with one more Deborah Milano product and this time it is there Extra EYE pencil.
About Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02:-
The latest plastic pencil enclosing an innovative long-wearing waterproof formula.With a consistency that glides on instantly and effortlessly, and a texture that is amazingly comfortable.Ophthalmologist tested.
How to use Deborah Extra Eye Pencil o2:-
Apply to both the upper and lower lash line, starting from the inner corner and sweeping the line about 5 mm beyond the outer corner of your eye.
- Shade:The shade is a beautiful darkened navy blue with subtle sheen but no shimmer.Its an absolutely gorgeous shade for night outs having smokey blue eye look or it can be worn lightly during day time.
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture is smooth and one swipe provides ample pigmentation without any tugging. The finish is opaque with subtle sheen.It does not irritate my waterline too.
Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02 Swatches:-
The Extra word in the pencil refers to sweeping the line about 5 mm beyond the outer corner of your eye.
It stays for about 6-7 hours on eyelids.I love the fact that it is waterproof but it comes off easily with a mild cleanser without being harsh on eyes.I sometimes apply it and smudge it a little bit for a smokey-effect. Its a stunning shade!!!
Moving to the pros and cons:
PROS:Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02:-
- Beautiful shade.
- It sharpens easily and provides a clean tip.
- Decently pigmented.
- It is water-proof but comes off easily with cleanser leaving no residue.
- Ophthalmologist tested, it did not irritate when used on the waterline too.
CONS:Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02:-
- The sharpening makes a lot of wastage.
- It is not available at all Deborah counters.
RECOMMENDATION:Forsure,a highly recommended eye pencil and a great shad for use.
Â Have you triedÂ Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02?
You might like reading these also:-
- Deborah Milano Kajal Shade 119 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Liner Copper Haze Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Vivid and Smooth EyeStudio Liner Peacock Green Review and Swatches
- Lush Emotional Brilliance Motivation Eyeliner Review And Swatches
- Jordana Bright Retractable Eye Liner Pink, Orange & Green Review & Swatches