Hi everybody, my review for today is based on yet another Deborah Milano lip product and this time, its there lip pencil. The fall season has made me fall in love with deep shades and this lip pencilâ€™s texture is amazing.
About Deborah Milano Extra Lip Pencil 02:-
The latest plastic pencil enclosing an innovative long-wearing waterproof formula. With colour that stays true all day long, a consistency that glides on instantly and effortlessly and a texture that is amazingly comfortable. Dermatologist tested.Use it both for outlining the lips and as a base for a long lasting colour.
PACKAGING: I really like the packaging. It looks very sleek and classy with the same shade body having a velvet matte finish and a dull golden cap.
SHADE:The shade 02 is a beautiful plummy brown .It has fine silver shimmer that are very much visible on hand swatch but does show much on lips.
Texture , Finish & Staying Power
The texture of the lip pencil is soft and smooth and glides on easily without and tugging. It has the right amount of creaminess for it to be comfortable on lips as well as being non-drying. The finish is matte,it does accentuate the lip lines and dry flaky lips but it doesnâ€™t aggravate them.
Deborah Milano Extra Lip Pencil 02 Swatches:-
The staying power is just amazing for about 8-9 hours.Even if i sip tea,coffee in between ,my lips remain resistant to them.It stays on and on.I was having tea while taking lip swatches and I couldnâ€™t feel and wetness on lips .It is very lightweight and feels comfortable on lips. I donâ€™t feel the need to apply a lipbalm underneath or lipgloss over it.
Pros:Deborah Milano Extra Lip Pencil 02:-
- Pretty shade for the fall season.
- It is creamy and comfortable on lips.
- The shimmer present isnâ€™t OTT.
- Great staying power.
- The shade will compliment darker as well as lighter skin tones.
- Easily available at Deborah counters as well as online.
Deborah Milano Extra Lip Pencil 02:-
- It accentuates the lip lines a bit but all lip pencils do that.
- Ingredients not mentioned.
- Not for those with very dry lips.
- A little expensive but these are available at discount on online cosmetics sites.
Have you tried Deborah Milano Extra Lip Pencil 02?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Go Chic Port Wine Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Creamy Tomato Spaghetti And Garlic Bread Recipe â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Indola Repair Shampoo Review
- Eye Makeup With Coastal Scent Hot Pots
- Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 118 Review & Swatches
- Haus Of Gloi Sugar Exfoliant Review
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt â€“ Review & Swatches
- How To Introduce Bottle To Breastfed Baby
- 5 Must Have OPI Nail Polishes Review, Swatches & FOTD