Hi girls,Deborah is my favourite brand when it comes to eyeshadows,lipsticks,nailpaints.I never tried there pencil liners as whenever I swatched them at the counter,they felt dry.This time, I went ahead and bought 3 shades from the brand and I am very happy with all of them.
About Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil:-
Â A soft pencil that leaves ultra-deep colour. Easy to blend in.Safe for use also inside the lashline.
- PriceÂ Rs.250.
Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil Ingredients :-
Shade-Â The shade is somewhere between Mehndi green and moss green with gold sheen.It is very subtle and looks great when worn alone.No shimmer.The shade is not very intense or bold.
Texture , Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture of the eye pencil is soft and smooth and glides on easily without and tugging or pulling.I had swatched one purple shade from this range and it was kind of dry and streaky.
One swipe provides enough colour.I like to wear it as an eyeshadow too.It is a very subtle shade great for everyday wear.
Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil Swatches:-
Staying power is about 6-7 hours after which it starts fading away.It is safe to be worn on the waterline.
PROS:Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 118 :-
- ~great everyday wear shade.
- Available online or at all counters.
- Decent staying power.
- Soft and smooth.
- Comes off easily with a cleanser.
- It is water-proof.
- Can be worn on the waterline too!
- All ingredients are mentioned.
CONS:Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 118 :-
- The size of the kajal pencil itself is very small and sharpening leads to more wastage.
- Might be expensive for some.
Recommendation:This is a great everyday wear shade of green and can be worn as an eyeshadowtoo.I would definitely suggest giving it a try!!
Have you tried Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD
- Firebird Bath & Body Almond Milk Perfume Review
- Coastal Scents Lash Curler Review
- Best Lakme Products 2012
- Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick Blush Review & Swatches
- Dark Circle Under Eyes Problem & Suggestions
- Bourjois Blush 92 Santal Review and Swatches