I have always stated that I love blue liners, may be they are eye popping blues or subtle looking navy blues. I prefer dark blue shades more than browns or greens and here again I come with one of my kajal from Deborah.
About Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 120 :-
A soft pencil that leaves ultra-deep colour.
Easy to blend in. Safe for use also inside the lashline
- Price: Rs 250/-
My Experience with Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 120 :
Shade: The shade is a beautiful dark blackish blue with matte effect. Itâ€™s a very subtle looking blue which on dim lights looks black. Itâ€™s one of my everyday shade because it gives a soft look.
Packaging: The packaging is very simple and common with the body of the same color that of the liner with a grey cap. The shades doesnâ€™t have names but numbers, which makes it difficult to remember. It has to be sharpened but it doesnâ€™t lead to any wastage of the product.
Texture & Pigmentation: The texture is like not very creamy but neither too harsh. It glides nicely without tugging or budging on the lid, though its not that pigmented but 2-3 strikes gives the needed pigmentation. I use it on the water line and doesnâ€™t stings or irritates my eye.
Staying Power: On the lids it stays for the whole day, though it does smudges a bit and fades, but for at least 4-5 hours, it remains as it is. But on the water line it vanishes within 2-3 hours.
What I like about Deborah Milano Kajal 120:-
- Beautiful shade
- Easily available
- While sharpening doesnâ€™t leads to wastage
- Doesnâ€™t irritate the water line
What I donâ€™t like about Deborah Milano Kajal 120 :-
- Vanishes from waterline within 2 hours
- Pigmentation should be more as it is listed as Kajal
- Smudges after 4-5 hours
Will I re-purchase Deborah Milano Kajal 120?
Well, after using Faces and Maybelline I donâ€™t think I will be repurchasing it, but the shade is very beautiful.
Have you tried Deborah Milano Kajal 120?
You might also like reading these:-
- Oriflame Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner Review
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review