About the product:
Multi reflecting eyeshadows, glides on evenly and adheres perfectly. Looks gorgeous all day long. Use wet & dry for a versatile application. With curved applicator. Hypoallergenic.
BOTTOM: dry ; UP: wet
~very sheer when applied dry.
~ great party shade.
~ Hypoallergenic(wont irritate eyes)
~ can be used wet as well as dry.
~ comes off easily with any gentle cleansing milk and doesnâ€™t leave shimmer behind.
~ major fallout.
~ applicator is of no use.
~ no ingredients mentioned.
I personally use dis colour all over lid with black in crease to make it a little smokey..
According to the site,there are 12 shades available but I have seen many shades at Deborah counters.
The eyeshadow doesnâ€™t have any name,only numbers!!
Shade no.28 is a beautiful baby pink colour with lots of shimmer.Infact the first time I applied it on eyes,I wasnâ€™t able to see any colour because of presence of lots of shimmer.This shades shows more on wet application.When used dry,it is very sheer.
Shelf life: 18 months.
Even though I like the colour but I donâ€™t like the way shimmer falls out not only in the package butÂ also on application which makes the eye look little messed up.
The cute curved applicator provided is of no use.
Texture: the texture of the eyeshadow is smooth and the shimmer doesnâ€™t irritate my eyes.
Lasting power: it lasts well without fading upto 5-6 hours with primer underneath.
BOTTOM: dry ; UP: wet
PROS:Deborah Milano Mono Hi-tech Eyeshadow No.28 Review And Swatches
- Very sheer when applied dry.
- Â Great party shade.
- Hypoallergenic(wont irritate eyes)
- Â Can be used wet as well as dry.
- Comes off easily with any gentle cleansing milk and doesnâ€™t leave shimmer behind.
CONS:Deborah Milano Mono Hi-tech Eyeshadow No.28 Review And Swatches
- Â Major fallout.
- Applicator is of no use.
- No ingredients mentioned.
I personally use this colour all over lid with black in crease to make it a little smokey.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Make Chocolate Lip Balm And Honey Lip Balm (with photos)
- Best Nude Lipstick – Wise She Reader Question
- Nivea lip balm – Nivea fruity shine Pomegranate review swatches and pictures
- Tinted lip balm – Maybelline lip smooth refreshing tinted lip balm review and swatches
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- 5 ways to reuse wrong lipstick shade
- Biotique bio fruit whitening lip balm for red lips (Product review)