Post By Srilata,
Fa Deodorant – Today when I was getting ready and deciding which deodrant spray to use and then it stuck me to do a review on my favorite deodorant Fa! For many year I’m using deo and so far Fa is the one thing that haven’t change for long, the most I used is Fa. Below are the my current set…I think one to two missing in the pic.
- Product ~ Fa Deodoran
- For Skin Type ~ NA
- Price ~ SGD 9.50 and INR 350 (appr.) for 200ml
- Product Claim ~ The long-lasting fragrance fascinates with its elegant and subtle floral composition and provides you with a feeling of playful femininity.
The Double-Active-Formula with Protectiva offers:
Efficient 24h protection against body odour
Reliable long-lasting freshness
The mild formula protects and cares for the skin.
- How to use ~ Spray on underarms or anywhere you want.Â (I always use on neck too :))
- My Experience ~I experiment a lot with deodorant and try many brands but I always keep at least one bottle of Fa with me and used the most the Fa.Â Some how I don’t like roll-ons so I stick with sprays.Â Most of deo we can just spray over the clothes too and it work as perfume too.Â I have tried all the collection from Fa, the one thing I like is it stay on for long time ..ofcoz not 24hrs as the product claims.
- The fragrance is always pleasant and refreshing. Â But some might feel the smell is strong infact many of my colleagues asked me what perfume I use 🙂 Once I tell them it’s deo they are like ..really?? …So I straightaway recommend Fa 🙂
- I best I like so far is the green and black bottle.Â The black one was used to be best ..sadly now a days the black one they introduced for Men 🙁 …next best for me is green and orange ..it’s very refreshing.
- Fa new range Glamorous is good too, actually they have revamp their products with all new names now.Â So coming back to glamorous I liked the Golden Star and Blue Romance which I’m currently using. Pink Passion I used before and I felt it’s okie nothing so great about it.
- Do you see the white bottle in the above picture, I don’t like that…all the Fa ‘Dry’ deo leave white residue after spraying & irritates skin too for me.Â Some time the residue gets stick to dress and leaves white marks on dress…if wearing black dress it’s looks very bad and personally I hate this.Â So always check for the ‘Dry’ towards the bottle bottom.
- I never use immediately deo after wax/shave as it’s irritates skin or we can get burning sensation too.
- One bottle lasts for long time even with daily use.Â I always get Fa deo for my sisters n in-laws and they all love this.Â Infact last time I got perfume for them and not deo and they asked me why I didn’t got the deo :)For me Fa is one of the best deodorant to use and I simply love it.
- Cons ~ None for me.Â I just do not like the Dry Deo.