I purchased Diana pure addiction lipstick on New year from stylecraze.com because I wanted to give Â 2012 a fresh start Â 😛 although now I think I will soon be having fresh start every month now and the reason is Â Diana Pure addiction lipstick which have become my new addiction.
- Â Price -MRP Â 525 (INR 473 on stylecraze.com )
- Shades available – Available in 20 shades
What Diana Of London Claims :-
- Ultra soft texture, provides feeling of lightness & absolute comfort.
- Luminous & excellent color payoff.
- Velvety finish with vitamin E & anti-ageing properties
About Diana Pure Addiction Pure Harmony –
Lipstick is super moisturising and so soft on the lips that it makes lips looks no less than a rose petal.Keeps lips hydrated and won’t settle down into fine lines.It hides pigmentation easily and has four Â hours of staying power without having any meal.
Texture of the lipstick is quite velvety therefore I think it’s more suitable in winters than in summers because it might bleed.
It’s a glossy Fuchsia pink shade Â and I have swatched it once here.
Pigmentation of the lipstick can be built up and it almost feel weight less.
This is me starting my cold winter morning with new Pure addiction.Can you spot the fog?
What I like about Diana Pure Addiction Pink Harmony:-
- Decently priced and easily available
- Hides pigmentation
- Long staying power
- Light vanilla fragrance
- Will Suit most skin tone and complexion.
What I do not like about Diana Pure Addiction Pink Harmony
- It might bleed in summers.
Will I Recommend it to others – Definitely!These are worth every penny.
- Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-