Jojoba oil provides all day moisturization and doesnt evaporate like water based miniaturization. It is believed by many that Jojoba oil produces oil similar to human skin and can it can even trick the skin into thinking that it has produced enough oil. This balances out the skin production of oil.Â The oil spreads well and skin absorbs it easily.
Various beauty uses of Jojoba oil are as follows:-
1. Jojoba oil is an excellent make up remover and it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t irritate the skin at all. You can remove your eye makeup easily withÂ it as it suits even the most sensitive eyes.
2. Whenever you are moisturizing your skin take 3-4 drops of jojoba oil on your palms and add moisturizing cream in it. Mix both ingredientsÂ together then apply it on your face. It will remove all skin flakiness and your skin will have improved feeling.
3. You can use Jojoba oil on your lips especially at night .People dealing with dry lips problem can easily benefit from it.
4. Massaging your hair with jojoba oil helps in getting rid of dandruff.
5. Add few drops of jojoba oil in any of your hair conditioner and it will make your hair shiny.
6. You can add it in your damp hair too before drying them. Jojoba oil is non-greasy, colorless and odorless and therefore applying it even after shampooing your hair wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t give any problem.
7. Thought it is a oil and but even if I use it in summers on my face it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t break me out and therefore I have started adding it in my night creams as well.
8. Jajoba oil can be used in treating sores, cuts, bruises and on minor burns too.
9. Dry hair damages your hair and leads to hair loss. Applying Jojoba oil promotes new hair cell growth. If there is too much of sebum on your scalp Jojoba oil can dissolve and take out the sebum allowing the hair to be cleansed.
P.S-Little Jajoba oil goes long way and therefore use it in a moderate amount. Applying 5-6 drops is enough for the skin. Over using of it will lead excess shine to the skin. Moderate use of the oil will balance out the oil production and reduce the skin.You can use it generously at night before going to the bed.
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews â€“ Inglot Eyeliner Brush
- Wise She Sale Alert â€“ NYX Annual Private Sale 40%
- Banjaraâ€™s Saffron Cleansing Milk Review
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week2)
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish 74 Review & NOTD