Have you ever been jealous of Angelina Jolieâ€™s pout? Well, I have, to be honest! Not everyone is gifted with such a pretty pout that drives others crazy. Some women go under the knife or buy expensive lip plumping products in order to fake show off their pout! But trust me thereâ€™s no need to do either of these. Try these inexpensive tricks using CINNAMON (commonly known as Dal Cheeni) to get those fuller, plumper, gorgeous lips you have always lusted for! So here are two tutorials on HOW TO PLUMP YOUR LIPS USING CINNAMON.
These methods require cinnamon powder. Since I didnâ€™t get it anywhere near my place, I simply ground 2-3 cinnamon sticks finely to get the powder.
Moreover, please note that these methods used for lip plumping might will cause mild irritation which in turn is responsible for the plumping of your lips. You see, lip plumping = swelling the lips moderately!
Method Number 1
This is simpler, faster and can be done within 2 minutes. Just follow the method:
- Start with clean and dry lips.
- Apply a thin layer of any lip balm/Vaseline.
- Using a clean brush apply the cinnamon powder on your lips and rub it into your lips very gently.
- Let it stay for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending upon the sensitivity of your skin.
- Take a damp towel /napkin and wipe it off gently.
- Apply a little lip balm to moisturize your lips. Enjoy the wonderful pout!
Do not exfoliate your lips before/after doing this.
Avoid this trick on dry/chapped lips.
Method Number 2
Ingredients: Chap stick/Vaseline, lipstick of your choice, cinnamon oil, almond oil. (You can use cinnamon powder instead of oil.) You can also use any essential oil or flavor if you wish to.
- Take some chap stick/Vaseline and any lipstick of your choice in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 60 seconds or until both of these melt. I used Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy and Maybelline color sensational plaza pink lipstick.
- Add a few drops of cinnamon oil and 2-3 drops of almond oil to it. Since I could not find cinnamon oil anywhere near my place, I used 2 pinches of cinnamon powder. Make sure that the cinnamon powder is very finely ground.
- Using a toothpick, mix the ingredients very well.
- Â You can make this lip plumper and store it in a clean jar and use it whenever you wish to show off a beautiful plump! I used my lotus lip balm jar to store this awesome lip plumper.
A very effective and quick method of making lips plump is by pinching them. This irritates the lips and causes them to swell.
You can also make this lip plumper and gift it to your friend/sister to give a personal touch! I hope you all find these methods useful.