Avacadoooooo. They look so yumm!. But my personal opinion is they arenâ€™t yumm. A plain dull monotonous sober taste. I donâ€™t enjoy eating it. But I am on a mission of making this fruit as a favourite fruit for my daughter. :-P. How ridiculous! Not my interest of taste. But I am forcing it to be my daughterâ€™s fav. :-P. That is just because it is a magical fruit ever found. The health benefits it provides is beyond imagination.
And so are beauty benefits from avocado. It has never ending supplies of all the essentials skin needs.
5 things that define an avocado:
- Fatty acids that are one of the main building block of a healthy skin
- Vitamin E that helps reduce the effects of UV radiation when exposed to sun
- Vitamin C for glowing skin
- Moisturizer for dry aged skin
- Anti oxidants that slows down the occurrence of fine lines and age spots
Here is an easy smashing game of avocado you will enjoy doing for preparing a skin care product. No lengthy process of preparing a face mask.
Ingredients: Few pieces of avocado, tomato, lemon juice, 2 pinches of sugar.
Method of Preparation:
- Scoop the avocado off its peel. It is very easy to scoop out.
- Use a fork. From the back of the fork, smash the avocado.
- Avocados is a soft pulpy fruit.
- Add tomato pieces or pulp or seeds or puree, whichever way of the tomato is easy to be mixed
- Squeeze lemon juice to the smashed avocado and tomato.
- Mix well.
- Add sugar to the whole mixture and mix well again.
- Let the sugar dissolve for few minutes before you use this mask for your skin.
This completes the preparing of Avocado â€“ Vitamin C face mask.
Start with a clean face. Avocado is a good cleanser, even then start with a clean skin. 😛
Massage gently with soft strokes using a tiny amount of the mask you have prepared.
After massaging leave the face as is for few more minutes. Once you feel everything is dried up, apply the remaining portion of the face mask throughout the face. This time apply a thick layer of the mask.
Now leave for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Guaranteed glowing skin. Dry skin feel moisturized, oily skin feels stickiness reduced, damaged old skin feels soothed. What more can you ask for! Avocado is suitable for all types of skin.
Just that you have to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients you use.
Have you tried avocado for your skin?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Best Skin Toners
- Best Tinted Moisturiser For Dry Sensitive Skin
- Skin care tips for summers
- Best Scrub For Sensitive Oily Skin