Scalp always is the main target for most hair problems. A healthy scalpÂ leads toÂ Â shiny and Â healthy hair.So, in general any hair problem usually needs treatment at the root level.
Beet root is a super natural product for hair problems. It conditions, nourishes, and gives the shiny healthy look to the hair strands. It also acts as a hair coloring agent. The stain it leaves behind easily covers up the grey hair for 2-3 days.
And camphor, yes this has medicinal values. You have to be careful while choosing camphor. Camphor that is used for burning diyas/lamps as in Indian traditions is not suitable for beauty uses. For skin care, hair care and other beauty regime use; you have to go for edible camphor. Edible camphor is mild in nature.
The other main ingredient of this DIY â€“ Scalp treatment is coconut oil. :-). Coconut oil does not need any introduction. I like the aroma of the oil, and love to use it as it is. This is the staple for me in all and everything I do and use. :-). For more articles on coconut and other coconut products, go hit the search bar.
Â Beetroot and Camphor Scalp Treatment At Home – Ingredients Required:-
- Half piece of medium sized beetroot.
- 2-3 pieces of edible camphor.
- 1 spoon of coconut oil.
Beetroot and Camphor Scalp Treatment At Home Procedure
- Grate the raw beetroot. Squeeze the grated pieces to extract 6-8 spoons of beet root juice.
- Add camphor pieces to the beetroot juice. These pieces have to dissolve before using.
- So, It is ideal to add these pieces to a pan. And add coconut oil to the pan too. Heat the pan on low flame for not more than 30 seconds. It is just to melt down the camphor pieces.
- Add the heat oil and melted camphor to the container holding beetroot juice.
- Mix well. And that is a ready to use product you made yourself. 🙂
Dip your fingers to the bowl containing the scalp treatment mixture to pick as little as possible. Apply directly on scalp.
Apply a thin layer throughout covering whole of the scalp. Leave it over night. The next morning wash with your regular shampoo.
Have you used camphor in your hair care routine?
You might also like reading these:-
- Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser Review
- Maybelline Watershine Lipstick Chocolate Icing 96 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick Dreamy Pink Review & Swatches
- We Are On Cosmo Again
- Audreyâ€™s Flower Sponge Review
- 15 Awesome Benefits Of Lactic Acid In Beauty
- Collective Haul On Skincare, Body Care and Makeup