Heyyaa people 🙂 , After reading Wiseshe for about 2 years Finally the day has come to add my 2cents of my knowledge about beauty to the world bank of Wiseshe ( sounds cheesy to u 😀 , yesÂ i am a drama queen 😛 ) . I have good skin as far as i remember but with teen age and hormonal imbalance started problems 🙁 . From that point i have taken my skincare seriously . I couldnâ€™t try out new products and conclude which was good due to budget constraints so started looking out for reviews. Thats how I discovered Wiseshe. From then on i was hooked 😀 . I could go on and on about benefits I reaped following Wiseshe.
Coming to the topic, This bath powder has helped me immensely for my major problems which was tan and uneven skin tone .
Ingredients Needed :
Rice flour : 5 Spoons .
Besan Mix : 5 Spoons
Binding agent such as curd , rose water , honey , milk , aloevera gel .
1 bowl to mix .
* Besan Mix consists of Besan+Rose powder+Orange Peel Powder+Red Dal. All sundried and powdered finely .
*Binding agent depends on skin type ( I use curd and honey )
- Mix Rice flour and Besan mix with curd and honey .
- Apply all over body except under eye area and lips .
- Keep the pack for about 20-30 mins .
- Pour water and with circular movements massage whole body .
- Rinse off the pack with plenty of water .
- Moisturise if you feel dry .
- Use this pack for every 3- 4 days to see results .
The above specified body pack has helped me immensely to recover my original tone after a 10 day beach holiday. Goa gives tan as return gift 😀 .
I sometimes use besan mix as face wash, so transferred this powder to old honey bottle :-)Â for ease of use.
On a concluding note , I would like to thank wiseshe family for providing us info in ALLÂ aspects like dadima ke nuske to Mac Lipstick Swatches 🙂
Did you like the recipe of bath powder?
You might also like reading these:-