Hello girls :-). Hope all are good. Lately I have been suffering from dandruff problems :-(. I tried many solutions from changing shampoos to conditioners to dandruff therapies but nothing really helped to solve this problem completely. Recently I have tried this besan and curd packs which turnout to be a good solution of dandruff removal that too in a natural way. We generally use curd in our hair packs as its gives silkiness as well nourishes our hairs. Mixing curd with water and besan(Gram flour) is also a very good dandruff treatment which stops your dandruff as well protects the scalp from further dandruff formation.
- Â½ besan,
- Enough water,
- Â 3-4 tablespoon of curd.
- Take Â½ cup of besan in a bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoon of curd in it.
- Â Add enough water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this thick paste on scalp and individual strands of hairs.
- Â Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Since you are rinsing it with warm water, better shampoo your hairs next day.
Hope this simple Dandruff DIY remedy works for you ..:)
YouÂ might also like reading these:-
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD â€“ A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- Press Release: LakmÃ©â€™s Royal Opulence by Sabyasachi (LFW WF 2013 Grand Finale)
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea