If you know the aroma of the pure original coconut, then you will always keep getting back to it. I love the coconut fragrance a lot. Coconut water, grated coconut pieces, coconut milk extracts, coconut oil; every other by product of coconut has its own aroma and significance.
I always find one or the other way to keep using coconut in my routine.
Todayâ€™s DIY product is a massage cream.
This is a simple and instant method of preparation.
All you need is half spoon of the freshly cut coconut cream, 1 or 2 drops of pure coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric.
- For coconut cream, you will need to crap the top layer of the coconut with a strong sharp spoon. Scrap until you have removed at least one spoon of the top creamy layer.
- To this scrapped coconut, add a pinch of turmeric and a couple of drops of coconut oil.
- Mix well, and the massage cream is ready.
This massage cream helps in moisturizing the skin and also fights infections
- Massage face and neck in all sorts of massaging strokes for 5 minutes.
- Leaves it for another 5 minutes.
- Then, use steam on the face and neck.
- After steaming, cleans the skin with a cotton ball and rinse the face with warm water.
The aroma of the massage product is very great.
How did you like the coconut aroma therapy massage cream?
You might also like reading these:-
- MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa Review & Swatches
- Bridal Makeup kit, Pre Bridal Package And Skin Care â€“ Suggestions
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Simply Vampastic Look
- Classic Purple Smokey Cateye Bottom Lid
- The Body Shop Body Butter Duo MACADAMIA Review
- Revlon Photoready BB Cream India Review
- Mini Mac Haul & & ColorBar BB Cream Swatches