I donâ€™t know how to start? I am really fed-up now- sweat, heat and harsh Sun rays. Donâ€™t know when these difficult days will be over? My skin is literally oozing oil and no matter what I applied on face it simply disappears within say half an hour maximum. My skin also feel like as if it is also radiating heat from within- I want to rub ice on my skin so as to pacify it 🙂 and make it feel better.
But to get a better solution I thought of one face pack that really feels thanda-thanda cool-cool and the results are superb as well.
- 3-4 pieces of Watermelon.
- Mint leaves.
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water.
- Take a piece of Watermelon and squeeze juice from it, you can also add pulp if you want.
- Now take a Maize, wash it and grate it so that you get about 1 teaspoon of finely grated Corn.
- Take Mint leaves, wash them thoroughly and let them dry. Once they dry make powder of it and store in an air tight jar.
- Take about half a teaspoon of Watermelon juice and pulp in a bowl and to it add 1 teaspoon of grated Corn.
- Now add half teaspoon of Mint leaves powder in it.
- Then add half a teaspoon of Multani Mitti in it. If you need you can also add 5-6 drops of Rose Water in it.
- Mix this pack well and keep this pack in refrigerator for 8-10 minutes so that it feel cool while you let it stand on your face.
- Apply it evenly on your face leaving under-eye and lips area.
- Now take two cotton wool swab soaked in Rose Water and place them on your eyes.
- After 20-25 minutes scrub this pack off with chilled water and pat your face dry.
The best part of this face pack is that it really feels nice and cool the moment you apply it. Mint, Watermelon and Rosewater gives the much needed hydration to the skin while deeply cleaning it. The purpose of adding Maize in this pack is that it add roughage to this pack that scrub off the dead skin layer from your face. Multani Mitti absorbs the excess sebum produced by the skin and also clears acne as well.
Wow, just writing about this pack Iam feeling that thanda- thanda cool-cool effect on my face. I love this pack for its effectiveness and the relief it provides to my skin now a days. Please try it yourself, and am sure youâ€™ll love it too.
Have you tried corn, watermelon and mint for your skin?
You might also like reading these:-