DIY Face Packs To Treat Dry & Flaky Skin
Winter months are ongoing and more than your body, the sensitive layer of skin feels the drying effects more as the climate changes from humid to dry! The skin starts turning dry and flaky and it needs more hydration to keep the moisture of the skin intact which lasts throughout the day!
As the winter season becomes more chilly, the facial skin needs a regular dose of nourishment to keep it hydrated from inside and also protect it from the drying effects of the environment!
Dry and flaky skin is surely not a good sight and so one should make sure to switch to winter skincare products soon when the season starts changing moderately because sometimes it may take a little time to notice the effects of the changing climate and till the time one notices the skin issues, its too late and there comes a problem to treat the dry and flaky skin first and then continue with a regular routine!
So I thought why not share some easy DIY face packs for the changing needs of the skin this winter season! So lets just have a look at some of those face pack recipes!
Rose & Almond Face Pack
- 10-12 Rose Petals.
- 1 teaspoon Oats.
- 6-7 Almonds.
- Honey as per need
- Grind oats, almonds and rose petals in small jar of mixer grinder. Take it out in a bowl. Roll Â it with 5-6 drops of honey or the quantity of honey as per your preference, bind them to form a smooth paste and apply it all over your face avoiding eye and lips area.
- If you find difficulty in properly applying this face pack you can mix it with gram flour for better application. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water and to acknowledge the glow on your face. Use it twice a week for beautiful skin.
Orange Peel Powder & Yogurt Face Pack
- 2 tbsp Orange Peel Powder
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- Mix both the ingredients together!
- If the mixture is too thick add a little amount of yogurt to it to make it little consistent to be able to apply on the face!
- Mix the face pack thoroughly!
- Afterwards just wash your face and pat a towel. Now apply this pack on the face and let it dry for about 20 minutes till it dries completely!
- After you wash it, the skin looks fresh, clear and toned up! For an instant rejuvenation this face pack is surely the best recipe for going to a party or any occasion.
Cocoa & Honey Face Pack
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- For dry skin- 2 tbsp. Oatmeal + 3 tbsp. cream
- For oily skin- 2 tbsp. gram flour (besan) + 3 tbsp. yogurt
- Take the ingredients as per your skin type, in a blender and make a smooth paste. Apply this chocolaty treat on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Aloe Vera & Honey Face Pack
- 1-2 tbsp Aloe vera gel ( extracted freshly from the plant)
- 2 tsp honey
- A pinch of turmeric
- Take all the ingredients together and apply it on the overall facial skin including the neck area! As the pack will not dry due to the ingredients, you need to let it stay on the skin for about 15-20 minutes minimum and then rinse it with lukewarm water!
- This nourishing face pack recipe is very effective in treating the dryness of the skin and making it soft instantly! It also treats the itchy flaky skin areas which need immediate hydration.
- Turmeric tends to act as an anti-bacterial ingredient while honey is for the overall moisturization!
Hope you like all of these interesting face pack recipe for dry and flaky skin during the winter season!
You might also like to checkout the video
Have you tried any of these nourishing face pack recipes before?
You might also like to read:-