When I was taking out some Nivea goodies for preparing their reviews for my favoritist Wise She blog I thought of taking the pictures in my terrace as the light was not sufficient for clicking the pics in room in dark cloudy days. When I was about to click the pics I saw Gulmohar trees outside my colony campus. The lush green trees where bloomed with the beautiful red coloured flowers. Probably the last flowers of the season and during this whole blooming season that means from the month of May I have prepared a floral face pack using its flowers and applied it twice a week for the past 3 months almost. So before these flowers vanish till next summers, I thought of writing a DIY post using this lovely gift by Mother Nature!
Floral Ubtan- Required Ingredients:
- A handful of petals of Gulmohar flower.
- Multani Mitti.
- Rose Water.
- Red lentil powder.
- Almond Oil.
How to prepare the floral ubtan?
- Pluck 3-4 flowers of Gulmohar, separate the petals from one another and wash the thoroughly.
- Finely crush the petals so that they can be mix well in with rest of the ingredients.
- To the crushed petals, add half a teaspoon each of Multani Mitti and red lentil powder.
- Add one teaspoon of Rose water and squeeze 5-6 drops of lemon in it.
- Finally add 2-3 drops of Almond oil, and half a teaspoon of Milk and mix all the ingredients to get a paste like consistency.
- On your clean face and neck let the ubtan stand for half an hour, then rinse it off using cold splashes of water and pat your face dry.
Benefits of individual ingredients of this floral ubtan:
- Gulmohar: Extract of Gulmohar flowers softens your skin. These flowers also keep your skin even toned and provide natural moisturization to the skin.
- Multani Mitti: Multani Mitti absorbs excess oil and sebum from the epidermal layer of the sskin. It also keeps acne and zits at bay.
- Red Lentils: Red lentils aid in clearing the impurities from the skin and also keep complexion clean and glowy.
- Lemon: Lemon enhances complexion, removes tans and also keep blackheads and pigmentation under check.
- Milk: Milk nourishes skin cells from deep within and keeps skin moisturized all day. Milk also gently exfoliate your skins and tighten large pores.
- Almond Oil: Almond Oil is a very good option when you look out for some anti ageing ingredient. Minor dry patches, chapped skin, and other skin infections can also be treated using almond oil.
- Rose Water: Gentlest of all astringent, this natural toner can tighten your pores keep skin soft and supple and also keep your complexion glowy and even-toned.
These beautiful looking flowers can do wonders when it comes to attain beautiful complexion. Although in coming days this flower will not be available so you can substitute it with other seasonal flowers and use the Ubtan for a glowy and clear complexion. Till next time take care and stay beautiful!
Have you tried any floral face pack?
You might like to read:-
- This Week On Wiseshe Group: Volume 9
- Colorbar Metallics Lipgloss 005 Mauved Review & Swatches
- 11 Different Shades Of Orange Lipsticks To Suit Your Skin Tone
- MAC Clear Water Lipglass From MAC Alluring Aquatics Collection Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Eye Shadow Compact in Golden Pink Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick Runway Russet Review & Swatches
- 5 Benefits of Papaya For Skin & Hair