Hello beautiful friends!
I am back with my DIY marathon. I am doing better now and these days my only concern is to control the ever producing excess oil on my face. With this, I did some experiment with green tea and it turned out to be my favourite scrub now! Wanna know what is it and how you can make it to have a beautiful skin? Read on
Green Tea Face Scrub Mask
- Green tea
- lemon juice
- rice powder
Method of preparation:
Take a small bowl and a spoon. Dip and let green tea bag be a little warm and moist.
Now, open the tea bag from the upper portion and empty the tea bag into the bowl and evenly mix it with the spoon so that the green tea particles are separated properly.
Now, take pure honey in a spoon and pour the honey into the green tea that you have kept in the bowl and stir well to mix the green tea particles and honey.
Now, this step is optional. Slice half of a fresh lemon and just squeeze it into the mixture so that 5-6 drops are added to the mixture of green tea and honey. If it is very runny, take 1 big spoon of rice flour and stir the mixture well so that it mixes properly.
Easy to make and use. You will definitely going to love the after effects.
Are you going to try this out?
You might like to read:-
- DIY- 5 Face Packs From Grapes
- Maybelline ColorShow Glitter Mania in Starry Nights Review & NOTD
- American Swan Presents Beauty & The Blogger- Swimwear Launch & Fun
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Blush in Natural Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 13 Best Inglot Cosmetics Posts You Must Check Out When Shopping
- Sunsilk Damage Reconstruction Nourishing Keratin Intensive Treatment Mask Review
- Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment Review