DIY Hair Masks For Dandruff Problem
Today I am here with an interesting video and it is just at the right time as the winters have started slowly and the most common problem faces by people is the skin dryness which occurs at this time. Not only the skin & body but the scalp also ends to get dry and as a result the dandruff problem occurs commonly and there is severe itchy and scaly feeling on the scalp.
Dandruff is surely not a goo sight and really looks bad as per a person’s image but just like other issues of dryness , it can also be cured and prevented from occurring again!
So here in the video I have shared below, there are three different DIY recipes which can be used to avoid dandruff problem and within 2-3 uses, the dandruff eventually gets treated!
So, here are all the three recipes explained in a step by step way!
DIY: Curd & Gram Flour Paste-
- 1-2 CupÂ Gram Flour (Besan)
- 3-4 tbsp Curd
Method of Preparation-
- Mix Gram Flour ( Besan) & curd together properly.
- Then add water to the mixture to make a thick paste.
- Now divide the hair into smaller sections and then apply this thick paste to each section such that it is absorbed properly by the scalp.
- Let the mixture stay on the scalp for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water after the stipulated time.
- You will surely notice the difference in 1-2 uses itself!
DIY: Beetroot & Ginger Paste-
Another effective remedy which works really well on dandruff is making a paste of Â Beetroot &Â Ginger and keeping on the scalp for overnight.
- Medium Beetroot (sliced)
Method of preparation-
- Take the beetroot pieces and ginger pieces and wash themÂ thoroughly.
- Now blend both of them in a blender.
- Take the mixture and massage lightly on the scalp and keep it for a night and secure with a shower cap.
- Now wash your scalp in theÂ morningÂ with a mild shampoo. This isÂ effectiveÂ since the first usage itself.
Eggs for Dandruff-
Another great and easy DIY for treating dandruff problem is using eggs.
- 2 Eggs
Method of Preparation-
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and apply the beaten egg mixture on the scalp for at least 30 minutes.
- Afterwards wash your scalp and use a mild shampoo to get rid of the foul smell.
- You will notice the difference in dandruff since theÂ firstÂ use!
These were some of the easy and day to day used ingredients that have been incorporated to treat dandruff problem. You can easy opt any of these three recipes for a better looking hair that is free from any dandruff.
I have put up these easy DIY ideas in the video below for a quick look on the days when you in hurry and don’t have much time. Just tune on to the Wise She Makeup channel and follow the steps! And you are done! 🙂
I hope you like the video and try these recipes to see how effective they are. Do like and subscribe to our channel for more interesting videos like this.
Have you tried these remedies to treat dandruff?
You may also like to read:-