Iâ€™m Gowthami 🙂 and Iâ€™m writing for first time on Wiseshe! It feels great and exciting 🙂 Today Iâ€™m going to share my favorite hair pack recipe with you all! The henna and Aloevera hair pack is best for damaged hair type. I have waist length hair and it is such a pain always to take care of it. Due to summer my hair is quite damaged and breakage-prone. Iâ€™m using this hair pack past 2 months and now my breakage is under control! So letâ€™s begin! 🙂
Ingredients For Heena & Aloevera Hair Pack:-
Fresh henna leaves- 2 cup, if you donâ€™t have henna leaves try the henna powder- 1 cup
Fresh Aloevera– 1 tablespoon, I used fresh aloe gel here
Curd- 2 tablespoons
Olive oil-1 tablespoon
Steps to Follow:
Soak the fresh henna leaves 2 hours before you begin the recipe. This will help to soften the henna leaves which will be helpful while blending. If you use henna powder, then no problem you can use it directly!
Take a clean vessel or a bowl. Add 2 spoons of curd to it. Then following to that add 1 spoon of olive oil to the curd. Mix the both together.
Take the fresh Aloevera piece and peel the skin slowly. Then cut the gel part of the Aloevera and add it to the above mixture. Mix them well. If you use drugstore aloe gel no problem but be sure its 100% organic.
Take the soaked henna leaves and add it to the blender. Blend it well without adding too much of water. Donâ€™t overdo it with water!
Now, transfer the henna paste to above bowl containing the curd, olive oil and Aloevera mixture! Mix well using a fork.Â Your henna and Aloevera hair pack is ready 🙂
Apply some coconut oil or your regular oil to hair.
1. Part the hair into parts. Apply the hair pack slowly from root to tip. Ensure you wearing hand gloves or plastic paper while applying the henna or your hands will get messy.
2. Leave the hair pack for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. I usually keep 2 hours because I like the color the henna gives me :P. But I advise to wash it off within 45 minutes or you might get cold/fever. All the ingredients provide ultimate coolness to your hair so careful.
Benefits:Heena & Aloevera Hair Pack:-
Henna is a wonderful natural hair conditioner. Also it helps to restore the acid-alkaline balance of our scalp. It helps to promote hair growth and health of hair.
Aloe vera is the best for hair as I have known. Aloe promotes hair growth, it is anti-puritic, anti-inflammatory, reduces the dandruff, condition hair well. It also helps to retain the water and moisture level. As I mentioned it is the best for hair!
Olive oil gives nourishment to hair. It fights with dryness and itching.
Curd is another natural moisturizer and conditioner. It contains milk protein which is great for hair. Also helps to get rid of itchiness, dryness and flakes
I hope you enjoy reading the post 🙂 remember taking care from inside to outside is the best way to maintain beauty.
Eat healthy, stay healthy! 🙂
Checkout an interesting video on a Homemade Aloe Vera Gel oil For acne scars & Stretch marks
Did you like Henna and Aloevera Pack for Damaged Hair?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lâ€™OrÃ©al Paris Color Riche Vernis Copper Cuff 821 Review & Swatches
- MAC Mineralize Rich Splurge Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Duo in Blossom and Mushroom 08 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick 14 Rose Taubib Review & Swatches
- How To Get Perfect Matte Lips