Hello Beauties! Today I am going to share a magic face pack with you. It is a really wonderful face pack and itâ€™s going to make your skin flawless, glowy and spotless. It will help you reduce the existing acne, prevent new ones from forming and even erase the scars!! It will even reduce and prevent blemishes. It is more than magic, isnâ€™t it?
I have discovered healthier, clearer and brighter skin with the regular use of this face pack today I am going to share my secret with you.
So rush into your kitchen and gather all these!
- Liquorice (Mulethi)
- Cinnamon (Dall-cheeni)
- Nutmeg (Jaayfal)
- Honey (Optional)
- Rose Water
It whitens and lightens skin naturally. It heals the skin and fades dark spots. It has potent anti-oxidants that fight skin damaging free radicals. It also regulates oil production by the skin.
It plumps the skin, i.e. brings blood to the surface of the skin. It revitalizes skin making it softer, healthier and drawing more oxygen and nutrients to the surface of your skin. It reduces and prevents signs of ageing, and acne too. It also has antiseptic properties.
Helps in clearing skin of blemishes, pimples and blackheads too. It is a superb exfoliator.
Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It is full of antioxidants; it is great for slowing down aging. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
Rose Water is natural skin toner and also coolant. It brings brightness and glow in the skin.
Isnâ€™t the ingredient list superb and effective?
So letâ€™s get started!
- Since we need everything in powder form, you can just take some nutmeg, cinnamon and liquorice and grind it together. I had liquorice in powder form so I just took some cinnamon and nutmeg and ground it together. I used more nutmeg and lesser cinnamon as cinnamon can be a bit harsh for your skin if it is sensitive. But I believe that I will be using almost equal quantities of cinnamon and nutmeg. You need to find out what works for your skin.
- Take 2 tsp liquorice powder, 2 tsp cinnamon-nutmeg powder and add 1 Â½ tsp honey to the mixture. Add a little rose water and mix it all together properly.
- Apply it on your face and neck. Since it is a grainy mask I take my face pack brush and dab the mask on my face instead of spreading it like paint. Make sure to cover your entire face and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- You might find a little tingling sensation but thatâ€™s okay. If you feel any burning sensation then wash it off immediately. I never experienced any burning, mild tingling is something that does happen with it on my face.
It makes my skin look so radiant and amazing that when I first used it and came in front of my husband he immediately said that my skin looked flawless. I have been blessed with clear skin but still this pack gives me the perfect radiant and flawless look. Try a=it out and you will definitely thank me for this pack. This pack can be used twice a week.
Have you tried spice from your kitchen for your skin?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Worth The Hype Lipsticks
- Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Cherry Crush Review & Swatches
- MAC Archieâ€™s Collection Mascara Betty Review
- DIY â€“ Blue Berries Face Mask
- Oilcraft Naturals Premium Panch Pushp Facial Mist Review
- 5 Best Homemade Packs With Honey
- Maybelline 14 hour Super Stay lipstick Non Stop Red Review