DIY – Homemade Hair Treatment For Dull, Dry & Frizzy Hair + Video
Today I am here with a new and interesting DIY recipe that I never tried before! Turns out that you must have already checked out the DIY Mulatni Mitti Hair Pack shared on WiseShe a while ago by Ira! So this time I thought why not let me also try this hair pack and share my experience and its effects on my hair!
I have long hair and they are not very voluminous or thin. I love using so many hair styling tools like curling rods, straighteners and frequent blow drying sometimes makes my hair dry and frizzy and also the climate changes further make the hair texture rough and dull! So I thought this week I will surely try this hair pack and see how it fares for my hair!
Multani mitti is mainly a common ingredient for face packs for oily skin as it absorbs excess oil from the scalp! But since dry and frizzy hair doesn’t have the necessary moisturization only multani mitti pack will turn hair drier and so I have added curd to balance out the nourishing capability of this pack while the multani mitti will only cleanse the excess sebum from the hair making them soft and straight and hair will look less frizzy!
So let me just go with the recipe and how you can apply this hair pack!
- 50g Fullerâ€™s Earth Powder
- 4-5 tbsp Fresh Curd ( You can also use sour curd)
- 8-10 tbsp Lemon Juice ( I squeezed 5 big lemons)
- A big bowl + spoon
Method of Preparation:
- First of all take a big bowl and put the multani mitti powder in it! Now add curd into it and also add lemon juice in sufficient amount so as to prepare a thick hair pack which can be easily applied on the hair without being too thick!
- With the help of a spatula mix the hair pack thoroughly to form a smooth paste!
- Section your hair in two parts and start applying this hair pack on separate hair strands with your hands! As there is no staining issue with multani mitti it is easy to use your hands to apply this pack evenly on the scalp!
- Now after you have applied the hair pack uniformly on the scalp, secure it with a shower care or leave it like that!
- After about 1 hour, rinse the hair pack and use a mild herbal shampoo on your hair to take away the residue and the smell of yoghurt!
- Conditioner application is not required and let your hair dry naturally!
- Next thing you notice after using this hair pack is that your hair is smooth and soft and straight! Even when you skipped applying conditioner or a hair serum, your hair turns out to be manageable!
Well, I can vouch for this hair pack as I am so much fond of using it now!
Checkout the video below where I have shared the step by step DIY method of preparing and using this hair pack recipe!
Hope you try it soon and share your experience as well! 🙂
Have you tried this DIY Hair pack recipe for dry frizzy hair?
You might also like to read:-