Hello friends. How are you all?? Today I am going to share a homemade natural scrub which is used in my family from generations after generations. It is very useful as well as effective making your skin satin smooth. All ingredients are easily available at home and you can even restore it for days. All you need to do is rub your skin with this scrub. You will be shocked to know how much dirt you still have even after much cleansing with face washes. This scrub is applicable for entire body.
- 3 tablespoon of maida or wheat flour,
- Â 2 teaspoon cashew paste,
- Â 4 tablespoon milk,
- Â 3 tablespoon of butter-milk or malai.
- Take 3 tablespoon of maida or wheat flour in a bowl. Add butter-milk and cashew paste in it.
- Then add 4 tablespoon of milk in it and mix it well.
- Â Mix all the ingredients to make a thick white paste.
- Â Apply this paste in your face and neckline.
- Â Let it dry for few minutes until it turns little white in color.
- Â Start rubbing your face with a little water.
- Â After you are all done with scrubbing, wash your face with water.
Did you like Cashew, Milk and Butter-milk home made scrub?
You might also like reading these:-
- Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ 50â€²s Style Skirt
- MAC TRACE GOLD Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches &FOTD
- Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends Review
- The Greek Goddess â€“ OOTD
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Crystal Calm Review and Swatches
- M.A.C COSMETICS EXCLUSIVELY AT DELHI COUTURE WEEK 2013 â€“ Anju Modi