Another day, another DIY 😉
This is a homemade pack which will help in moisturizing your skin and with regular use, it will even improve your complexion. And, it also helps to remove tan. Let’s check the method and ingredients which are required to make this super easy pack.
- Milk cream/Curd (curd if your skin is oily and milk cream if you have dry skin).
Step 1: Take one slice of cucumber and two slices of tomato, grate them or you can use a grinder to make them into a paste.
Step 2: Add some (half spoon) milk cream, a pinch of turmeric , 3-4 drops of lemon juice, one spoon honey to the grated mixture.
Final Step: Now, add almost two spoonfuls of besan (chickpea flour) to the mixture and your pack is ready.
How To Use:
- First, cleanse your face with a good cleanser.
- Use a scrub on the face, so that it opens up the pores and let the skin intake all the goodness of the natural homemade pack.
- Now, apply the pack on your face.
- You can even use it on your underarms if your skin is dark and pigmented.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes.
You can store the excess in refrigerator in air tight container.
This is a great pack to get a healthy glowing skin and it helps to get rid of body tan as well. You can use it on your face or other body parts.
Would you try this out?
You might like to read:-
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ 3 Best Turmeric Face Packs For Your Skin Type
- Revlon Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Under Eye Repair Cream Review
- 5 Lâ€™oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 046 Sizzle Review & Swatches
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Waterproof Mascara