Since ages Haldi Chandan Ubtan for treating various skin ailment like skin discoloration, removal of stubborn tan etc. Especially for pre-bridal care it is a house hold thing in our society. I remember how my Maasi used to give me Haldi and Chandan paste without fail daily to get a much needed glow and my natural complexion- as due to my field job I was tanned like anything. She was constantly pestering me to use this mask if I want an escape from taane of my Mother in Law and Sister in Law 🙂 Anyways to cut long story short, donâ€™t know what inspired me to use this Ubtan- all the tall claims of various benefits or the fear of my Sasuraal I used this ubtan and believe me within a one month of using this beauty, I got my usual complexion back and yes the much needed bridal glow as well.
So here am I with that magical ubtan, but now since there are lot of other concerns also which are bothering all of us, so I am writing about this ubtan with a twist- this Haldi Chandan Ubtan has other magical components also which help a lot in combating ailments like acne, blemishes or various other problems that comes as you ages.
- Rose Petals
- Neem juice/ concoction.
- First of all wash neem leaves and boil them in a glass of water. When the volume of water reduces to half, turn off the heat. Let the concoction cool off and then separate the fluid and the leaves using a strainer. Put this concoction in a glass bottle and place it in refrigerator for further use.
- In a container take 2 teaspoon of neem concoction in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Besan to it and 1 teaspoon of Chandan Powder to it.
- Now add a pinch of turmeric in it. Be sure to get pure haldi, else the ubtan will be of no use.
- Pluck some fresh roses, wash the flower take out petals and crush them finely.
- Now add Rose petals to it and mix the ingredients well for a creamy consistency.
- Apply this ubtan all over your face and neck, let it stand for half an hour and then wash it off. Pat your face dry and apply light moisturiser to seal in the benefits of this face pack.
Turmeric control the growth of facial hair which is a problem faced by many women. It helps to keep the skin looking young and fresh. As it contains many antioxidants, it is of immense help for ageing skin. It helps stimulate new cell growth and help keep the skinâ€™s elasticity intact. Haldi also helps in lightening pigmentation and even out skin tone.
Chandan/Sandalwood is an anti-biotic element that can make your skin, free from any kind impurities. Chandan clears blemishes and also soften the skin. Chandan is natural moisturiser and keep your skin supple and smooth.
Besan helps in the removal of dead skin cells which leads to skin rejuvenation. Using besan regularly will make your skin smoother, even toned and tighter. It is also used as a skin whitening agent and for hair removal. It deeply cleanses the pores and also controls excess sebum/oil production.
Rose possesses aromatherapy properties that calm and soothe and help keep skin soft and moisturized. It naturally contains retinol (vitamin A), which may help treat lines and wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. Rose can be used to treat dry wrinkled skin to oily acne prone skin. It prevents aging by tightening skin pores and even reducing wrinkles!
Neem provides an effective remedy in tackling problems such as blackheads, whiteheads and large pores. Neem is super effective when it comes to cure acne and skin infection. Neem also controls excessive oil secretion by sebaceous gland as neem is also an excellent toner. When used regularly, neem works as an excellent agent to prevent wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
So ladies, didnâ€™t this ubtan sounds simply great? Whip this ubtan for yourself and share it with all the ladies you know. We ladies just love our haldi chandan wala ubtan donâ€™t we? So lets use this super effective ubtan and flaunt our gorgeous and flawless skin.
Have you made your own haldi-chandan ubtan?
You might also like reading these:-
- KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE REVIEW
- How To Remove Sideburns
- Shiseido Lacquer Rouge SOR508 BLAZE Review & Swatches
- 30 Pink Lipsticks Review, Swatches & Price
- Maybelline MNY My Shadow 147A Review & Swatches
- 24 Inglot Lipstick Shades And Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 125 Flirtatious Review & Swatches
- 41 Inglot Lipstick Shade Swatches & Price