Today I’ll be showing you all a simply DIY to store your nail polishes. I hope you enjoy it.
One more suggestion: If you canâ€™t arrange any shoe box which fits the main shoe box, you can also use thick thermocol. What you can do in this case is that you can cut it in 3 dimensions accordingly first. Then, according to the size of the first dimension, you can cut 3-4 same pieces of it and club them together with a tape. Do this for all 3 dimensions. At the end, paste all those with a thick tape as shown in the picture. By clubbing them, they can easily withstand the weight of the nail colors.
I hope I’ve explained well and do let me know incase you have any queries 🙂
God Bless You!:)
Do you have any such DIY ideas you’d like to share?
You may also like to read:
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish Jade 302 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Paint Royal Ruby 24 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- Illamasqua NomadÂ Nail VarnishÂ & Shoe Nail Art
- Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel Candy Drop Review & NOTD
- W7 Earthquake CrackleÂ Nail PolishÂ Silver Review & NOTD
- Miss Calire CrackleÂ Nail PolishÂ No CR11 Review & NOTD
- Maybelline OrangeÂ Nail PolishÂ NOTD