Hello dollsâ€¦there are some wonder ingredients which when used as face pack can do wonders in enhancing the beauty and look of our skin. Todayâ€™s post is regarding one such face pack which can be easily prepared at home and over a period of time this pack can even out your skin tone and clears all the spots and blemishes from your skin.
Ingredients needed for preparing this face pack:
Method to prepare the face pack:
- Pluck out a handful of neem leaves, wash them in running water. Let this leaves dry naturally and make a fine powder from these dried leaves. Store this powder in a glass jar.
- Now pluck 8-9 twigs of Basil plant, separate leaves from fruit. Now wash the leaves and let them dry and make fine powder of the leaves using a mixer jar store this powder in a separate glass bottle/jar.
- Take 8-9 inches of an Aloe Vera leaf, wash it properly and with the help of a knife put a vertical slit on it then take out about 1 teaspoon of pulp out of it and put it into a saucer/bowl.
- Take one teaspoon of curd and mix it with Aloe Vera pulp to get a creamy consistency.
- To this mixture first add 5-6 drops of lemon juice, one teaspoon of Neem leaves powder and one teaspoon of Basil leaves powder.
- Mix all these ingredients so as to get paste like consistency.
- Properly wash your face with water, pat your face dry and carefully apply this ubtan leaving your under-eye and lips area.
- Let this ubtan stand on your face for 30-35 minutes and with gentle circular motion scrub off this ubtan and wash your face with cold splashes of water.
- Pat your face dry and apply a gentle and light moisturiser to seal in the benefits of this Ubtan.
Benefits of this face pack:
- Neem Leaves: Neem leaves have effective antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties so they are quite effective on skin infections. It also soothes irritation and reduces inflammation without drying or irritating the skin. Neem provides an effective remedy in solving problems such as acne, blackheads, whiteheads and large pores.
- Tulsi Leaves: The holy basil has powerful purifying properties. It contains hundreds of beneficial compounds and possess strong antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and immune enhancing properties. Tulsi prevents the appearance of acne and blemishes. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties are very effective in preventing breakouts on acne prone skin.
- Aloe Vera: Its effective anti-inflammatory properties help in clearing blemishes, dry patches and other skin problems. Aloe Vera gel softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth upon regular use. It also delays visible signs of ageing and tightens skin as well.
- Curd: Curd or yogurt has a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals. It is also a rich source of calcium. The fat content in curd helps to cure blisters and peeling caused by suntan, over a short period of time. Thus curd is a wonder ingredient to combat tan and damaged skin.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is a natural exfoliant and the citric acid acts as a gentle “skin peel” that removes the top layer of dead skin cells. This will result in a smooth complexion when used regularly. The discoloration caused by scars, certain skin disorders and age spots can be diminished by applying lemon juice to the discolored area. Lemon juice has natural antibacterial properties that make it a good choice to help cure acne and prevent further breakouts.
These are the wonder ingredients which when mixed in a form of ubtan can clear your complexion, clears blemishes/scars and give your skin the much needed glow. So what are you waiting for? Go and whip this mask to get the goodness of all the effective gifts of Mother Nature.
Have you tried Neem & Tulsi for your skin?
You might like to read:-