Hello ladiesâ€¦how you all doing? I hope you all are enjoying the new look of our Wise She as much as Iam loving it now a days, isnâ€™t the new look chic, fun and stylish? Anyways lets come to todayâ€™s post which is about a super effective DIY Panchratna face pack which is prepared by using five of the easily available ingredients which are well known since ages for giving you a gulaabon sa nikhra rang roop 🙂
Ingredients used for this Ubtan:
- Tulsi Leaves
- Rose Petals
- Desi Chana
- Kesar & a bit of effort to prepare this pack 🙂
- First of all take 5-6 strands of Kesar and mix them in 1 tablespoon of curd. Put this mixture overnight in refrigerator. In morning youâ€™ll find that Kesar has dissolved in Curd and has given yellowish tinge to the latter.
- Secondly take a Tulsi twig, wash it under running water and separate leaves from fruits. Let the leaves dry naturally and make fine powder out of it. Make fine powder of the leaves and store it in an airtight jar.
- Pluck 1-2 red roses and after washing them take a handful of rose petals and crush them in very tiny pieces in a grinder.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of desi chana, wash them properly and let them dry naturally. Now make powder of the chana in a mixer grinder.
- Take one teaspoon each of Tulsi powder, Rose petals and Chana powder and mix all the ingredients well to get a creamy consistency.
- Apply the ubtan all over your face leaving areas around eyes and lips, let it stand on skin for 30-35 minutes and then wash it with splashes of lukewarm water and apply moisturiser to seal in the benefit of the pack and to acknowledge khila nikhra chehra 🙂
Advantages of the pack:
- Tulsi: Tulsi or Holy Basil have many beauty benefits, some of which are clearing skin infections and keeping acne at bay.
- Rose: Rose enhances complexion and gives a rosy glow and clear skin. Rose also provides much needed hydration to the skin.
- Chana: Chana powder deeply cleanses pores, keeps skin soft and supple and also clears deeply rooted impurities from the skin.
- Saffron: Saffron is known since ages to keep your skin even toned and can also lighten your complexion.
- Curd: Curd removes tan and also keep skin supple and moisturised.
So girls thatâ€™s it. Although it takes some time to prepare this ubtan but when you notice the results Iam sure you will agree to it that this panchratna ubtan definitely worth all the efforts and time taken :-).
Are you trying this pancharatna face pack?
You might also like reading these:-