Hello Wise Shers todayâ€™s post is about a super effective Ubtan Recipe which contains all the goodness of natural ingredients and is super effective when it comes to treat various skin problems as well.
- 12-15 Rose Petals.
- Dried Orange peel powder.
- Masoor Daal (Red Lentil) Powder.
- Rice flour.
- Almond Oil.
- Powder of dried neem leaves.
- First of all take Rose Petals, wash them and then crush them finely. Place it aside.
- Pluck some neem leaves, wash them and let them dry in shade. Never dry the leaves under harsh sun light, rather put them under Sunlight maximum for an hour or two and then let them dried naturally in shade.
- Grind neem leaves and make powder. I simply love Neem as it is clearing my zits now a days like magic. I use neem powder in almost every face pack that I am using now a days.
- Take Orange peel and let them dry. Now make powder from dried Orange rind. I generally donâ€™t make fine powder from either Neem leaves or Orange peel as I want my Ubtan a bit granular and not in a fine paste form as it didnâ€™t exfoliates my skin well.
- Take a bowl and in it put half a teaspoon of Rice flour and to it add 1 teaspoon of Curd.
- Now add 1/4th a teaspoon each of Orange peel powder, Neem powder and Masoor daal powder.
- Add 3-4 drops of Almond oil and finally add half a teaspoon of crushed Rose petals and mix all these ingredients well to get a creamy consistency.
How to use?
- 1. Wash your face with water, pat it dry and apply this ubtan all over your face and neck leaving eye and mouth area.
- 2. Let this ubtan stand on your face for good 20-25 minutes and when the ubtan is in semi dry state scrub it off using light circular motion, donâ€™t be harsh while washing your face.
Let me discuss the benefits of individual ingredients here:
- Rose Petals: Rose contains high amounts of vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant. This important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage, such as freckles or tan. As a natural and gentlest of gentle astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion.
- Orange peel powder: Vitamin C present in orange peel not only combats free radicals that destroy functioning skin cells but also helps add a glowing shine and luminance to your skin.
- Rice flour: Ferulic acid present in Rice flour is an antioxidant which is a good remedy to treat stubborn tan. Another content Allantoin is a good anti-inflammatory agent and soothes sunburns and also promotes the skinâ€™s repair.
- Red Lentil Powder: red Lentils are a natural substitute for soap. Red Lentils deeply cleanses the skin and tightens the pores.
- Neem Powder: Neem leaves moisturize the skin and helps in keeping it soft and supple. They are effective for lightening scars and pigmentation caused by acne. If you have pimples on your face, apply the neem powder, they will disappear soon.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil contains essential vitamins for skin health and beauty including A, E, and D. The most common benefit of almond oil for face is that it can be used as daily moisturizer. It does not only soften rough or dry skin, but almond oil also creates protective layer on the face.
- Curd: The zinc and lactic acid contained in yogurt is responsible for promoting healthy skin. Regular usage of Curd helps in removing dead skin cells, smoothes out fine lines, tightens pores, hydrates dry patches and gives a beautiful shine and glow.
I know this Ubtan is a bit time consuming to prepare, but girls it totally worth the effects you pour in to prepare it. You surely will love the glow this Ubtan provides to your skin.
Have you tried this ubtan?
You might also like reading these:-