MOISTURE FIX: I have combination skin, which can be both oily and dry, so I religiously moisturize twice a day with a water-based hypo-allergenic moisturizer I have discovered from a French brand Uriage.
DIVA DIET: I start my mornings with warm water and fresh lime to detox. When I eat simple food without too much spice and oil, my skin stays healthy. I eat lots of fresh and wholesome fruit and veggies. Anything in excess is a no-no.
RED CARPET ROUTINE: I like to keep it simple. I use a light coverage of M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation. I enhance my eyes with Bobbi Brown eyeliner, curl the lashes and then brush on mascara. I add a little shimmer from Make Up For Ever to highlight the cheekbones and finish with gloss from Bobbi Brown.
SHADY LADY: I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t even step outside without sunscreen. Right now IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m using Vichy Capital Soleil with SPF 50, so my face stays protected for up to eight hours.
MUST HAVES: A tinted strawberry flavoured lip balm, a mascara and a technakohl pencil, all by M.A.C
HEAVEN SCENT: My signature fragrance is DKNY Be Delicious
GOING PRO: I insist on using professional makeup and carry my own kit everywhere. Unlike other actresses, I canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use thick Kryolan panstick; instead I use a liquid base and translucent powder from M.A.C Pro. I first learned how to use make-up professionally.
You might like reading these alsoÂ
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review