I went to super market to buy Olay body wash and it hadnâ€™t been available there. So finally I bought Dove gentle exfoliating beauty body wash which turned out almost similar to it.
- Price â€“ 125/-INR
- Quantity â€“ 200 ml
WhatÂ Dove Beauty Body WashGentle Exfoliating
Some Â body washes can strip the moisture from your skin. Dove is different. With breakthrough NutriumMoistureÂ®, it’s proven to hydrate and nourish skin deep down* and maintain its beauty.
- Â Contains exfoliating beads that lift away dull, lifeless surface skin cells, to help leave skin feeling smooth and polished
- In the skin’s surface layers.
It comes with a sturdy flip cap which makes it travel friendly also.
As you can see it isÂ white in color with blue micro beads for exfoliation and Â creamy in texture.
Doesnâ€™t it resemble surf?â€”White in color with blue micro beads.Even the smell reminds me of surf only..YeahÂ â€“ a weird smell.(This is quite personal)/It irritates my nose so much that I use to takeÂ dove body wash along with Palmolive absolute relax body washÂ in Vega bath pouf and work in to lather.
Since I am using bath pouf, I canâ€™t tell much about the productâ€™s exfoliating power.Anyway I think itÂ do gives mild exfoliation.
Like other Dove products thisÂ also claims of containing Â 1/4th moisturizing milk and Â it is true. After bath, myÂ body feels really smooth Â and when IÂ Pair Â it with Jergenâ€™s body lotionÂ my skin is smooth, soft and supple throughout the day.
If you are a person who loves your body wash to lather well, this not for you. But it do cleanse your body well and make it soft.
What I liked aboutÂ Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
- quality product in budget buy
- Â Gentle exfoliating beads, which doesnâ€™t irritate your skin.
- Moisturizes very good. (Infact ! if in urgency you can even skip your body lotion)
- Cleanses body well.
- Through daily use you can get soft and supple skin.
- Â Easily available.
What I do not like about Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
- Weird surf like smell, which will cause irritation to some people.
- Doesnâ€™t lather very much, which again might be a negative point to some people.
Overall it is a nice budget body wash for dry and normal skinned people, which will leave body soft and supple(Ie: if you can stand itâ€™s weird surf smell)
Will buy again? : I will, but either from their moistursing range or crÃ¨me range.
- Packaging â€“ 4/5
- Effectiveness – 4.5/5(Since I canâ€™t tell exactly about exfoliating effect)
- Availability â€“5/5
- Price â€“ 4.5/5
- Smell â€“ 2.5/5
- Easy Hand Lotion For Rough /Dry Hands â€“ Beauty Tip
- Best Weight Loss Tips â€“ Suggestions
- Himalaya HiOra-K Mouthwash Review
- Five Minutes Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial With Pictures
- Diwali Eye Makeup With Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
- Rimmel Vinyl Stars Mirror Shine Lick My Lips Lipgloss :Review,Swatches