Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask
Hi beautiful girls,
I am a obsessed hair junkie, I am going through a phase where I feel my hair is entangled, it is long but lifeless. I have moved on to a proper hair oiling regime, but it does not last because I feel very cold and washing hair is a task. So I always get rinse out masks and intensive care treatments. I came across Dove self warming therapy and I was intrigued.
I go crazy in a beauty section of a super market, and thus this was from my weekly shopping at my local super market.
Price: Â£4 for for 15 ml
About Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask:
Together, the Regenerating Treatment Mask and Heat Activating Serum creates a gently heat for a deep hair treatment. This powerful fusion, with Keratin Repair Actives, penetrates to a cellular level and helps to restore proteins.
How to Use:
- Shampoo hair. Open sachet and squeeze contents into hand.
- Apply Regenerating Treatment Mask on washed hair. Massage from mid-lengths to tips, avoid roots.
- Break open tip of the Heat Activating Serum.
- Squeeze contents into hand.
- Apply Heat Activating Serum on top of the mask from mid-lengths to tips. You will feel a gentle heat. Avoid roots.
- Leave in for 3 minutes,
- Rinse out.
My take on Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask:
I am loving the look of the hair warming oil packed in the crystal ball like bottle. I need something to moisturize my hair here in sunny beaches of Algarve, Portugal, where I constantly bear heat and salty water. But it is a bliss. The mask is a single application mask, which has to be used in the bath itself, this is good mid week busy hair care routine, just 3 minutes and you are done.
The hair mask comes in two sections, a regenerating mask in a sachet that looks like a creamy conditioner and a heat activating serum which warms itself, the clear liquid in the crystal bottle. You put on the regenerating mask, and then add the heat activating serum over the top. All the products have to be used on the mid lengths, and roots are to be avoided.
The product quantity is quite a bit and I could use it twice a week, but storing is an issue, so applied the product all in one go and rinsed it. It did not leave my hair oily, it just became easier to manage, and it did help me with the hot and humid weather. It did not do anything extra ordinary. My hair quality did not improve, obviously I just used it once, I need more shots to see any noticeable difference.
But for Â£4 just a single shot is pricey. I will probably wait for an offer on any of these products.
What I like about Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask:
- Easy to carry, while you are traveling, especially when your hair is giving you a tough time;
- Makes hair more manageable, suitable for humid weather on beaches,
- Takes only 3 minutes of your routine,
- Can be a good deep conditioning mask,
- Self warming serum is a nice warm oil which gradually warms up when you apply it.
- Product quantity is quite a bit and can be consumed fully if you have long hair.
What I dislike about Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask:
- Cannot be stored, have to use in one go.
Have you tried Dove Intensive Repair Self Warming Hair Mask?
Â You might like to read:-
- December Envy Box â€“ Christmas Special Edition Review
- MAC SPICE Lipglass Review & Swatches
- How To Keep Yourself Motivated In This Difficult World
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick 737 Persistent Plum Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Bollywood Dusky Divas Who Did Not Undergo Skin Lightening Treatment
- Jordana Powder Blush Sweet Honey Review , Swatches & FOTD
- PK The Movie: An Entertainment, A Message, A Question or A Shame?
- How Right Eating Changes Everything â€“ IWB Weight Loss Programme