I am reviewing the . I wanted to share with you all my favourite body lotion. Body lotion is very essential for me in my daily routine since I have dry skin in hands and legs. My skin on my hands and legs tend to dry even in summer L. I have been using Vaseline andHimalayafor long but again my hubby introduced me to Dove pro-age cream oil lotion which is such a delight for me.
I have been using this for 2 years now. And it is my second bottle. A little of the lotion goes a long way for me. It gives a shiny and vibrant look and my skin feels really soft after wearing this.
Wear this on your skin after taking bath. Your skin is hydrated much better this way.Without the lotion. Just bare hands.
With the lotion massaged on my skin. You can see how my skin looks shiny and vibrant. Not an oily look though.
Â Pros: Dove Â Pro-Age Cream Oil Lotion
- Has SPF 5 which is not much but it is something.
- Doesnâ€™t give an oily look.
- Lasts all day long and into the night if you are in for a long day.
Cons: Â Dove Â Pro-Age Cream Oil Lotion
- I havenâ€™t seen it inIndia
I am always going to be using this.
Â Verdict : 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Body Shop Cheek Colour Blush Photos & Swatches
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Give Me Sun – MAC Bronze Everyday Collection
- Faces Blush Opera Mauve Blush,Rose Gold Blush,Carnation Pink Review
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches
- 2 Lakme Cheek Artist Blush Photos & Swatches
- Look Book – Lakme Cheek Artist Review
- Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo Review
- Body Shop Tailoered Cheek Tint Photos & Swatches
- Bronzer for Indian skin