Â Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream
We Indians have this major lip pigmentation problem.I rarely find any girl having those beautiful rose petal lips.I too have a darker upper lip compared to the lower one and it sometime frustrates me. So any lip pigmentation remedy, cream or whatever comes across my way I just buy them expecting a miracle out of them 😉 😀
So chanced upon Dr Khurana’s lip lite lip pigmentation creamÂ which is India’s first lip lightening cream and here goes my experience
WhatÂ Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream Claims:-
India?s 1st lip lightening cream for dark lips (effective especially for those who smoke a lot). It is a unique fusion of ingredients developed exclusively for lips which gives you the following: A perfect solution for lightning lips. Amazingly effective for dark lips due to any reasons. A perfect sunscreen for lips. A balanced lip moisturizer and thus can be used in any season. Gives instantly softer lips. (compared to any other regular lip balm). Non Sticky Cream. Thus can be used beneath lipstick/gloss. This Product is a perfect solution to all your lips related needs like lip lightening (fairness), soft and smooth lips, non sticky lips and that too in any season. Method of use : Apply atleast twice daily. Take a very little amount of the cream and apply over the lips. The tapered orifice assures self application with even distribution over the lips. For better results, one application is advised at bedtime
- Price – INR 179.You can buy from flipkart here
- Packaging – This lip lightening cream comes in a small black tube.I wish it was of pink or of a better colour rather than black 😛 .Somehow I would have better associated myself with the product.
My experienceÂ Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream:-
Cream is quite moistursing and when applied on lips it feels as if I am using some ghee on my lips. It’s a little sticky and tastes bad. I wish they added some fruity fragrance and taste to it. It would have made me like it more.I still continued to use it expecting some change in my lip color and you will be happy to know that I do see little change.It has lighten up corner lip pigmentation a bit but I am pretty sure that those who have really bad pigmentation they will not see much effect .Atleast in one tube use they wont.They might see in 2-3 usage but that also I am not sure.It totally depends upon the kind of lip pigmentation one has.
Also, Initially when I applied it I felt little itchy so if you have sensitive lips then just be little careful.
Summing it up
What I like about Â Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream:-
- Its cheap
- Helps in removing lip corner pigmentation
What I do not like aboutÂ Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream:-
- Tastes little bad
- Wont work on heavy pigmented lips.
- One tube will last 20-25 days if used twice a day.
- Gives an itchy feeling when used
- Needs reapplication
Will I recommend it to others – You can give it a try.It might work for you but I can not guarantee that.
Wise She Rating – 2.5/5
Have you triedÂ Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream ?
You might like to check out this lip lightening scrub too
You might like reading these also:-
- Beauty, Makeup & Fitness Secrets Of Kajol Devgan
- Chambor Single Blush in 66 Ambering Rose Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold Review & Swatches
- 8 Sleek Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
- Happy Birthday Anamika
- Faces Matte Nail Lacquer 154 Love You Matte Review & NOTD
- DIY â€“ Skin Care With Vanilla & Dry Fruits
- ELF Essential Eye Crease Brush Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 & PA++ Review
- Beauty and Fitness Secrets of Deepika Padukone
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye-Liner Defiantly Feline Review & Swatches