Few days back I ordered Dr.Reddy’s Strea A -15 which is a pure topical Retinol 0.15% i.e a new age Vitamin A , in India.It’s not an every day cream and needs caution before using it. I thought of dividing my experience into two so that you have an idea and can take decision accordingly.
What is Retinol?
Retinol basically helps in unclogging pores, reduces fine lines and evens out discoloration and smoothens the skin .It is an advance treatment which sheds off that top layer of dead skin cells and skin can absorb other skin care ingredients much better.
This is what Dr.Reddy Strea A-15 Says:-
Rejuvenates skin by increasing the cell turnover rate.
Normalizes the activity of sebaceous glands.
Reduces Skin inflammation.
Protects the skin from photo damage and other abnormalities of keratinization.
Strea A15 Use is Recommended forSoft, smooth and improved skin texture.Refining the pores and reduce the poreness to develop acne.Reduction in fine lines and wrinkle appearance.Anti ageing effects.Reduced incidences of skin inflammation.
Breakouts With Retinol
Using Retinol Under The Eyes:-
Other then this one Â should avoid using it under the eye area as its really sensitive and can result in irritation and redness.It can also lead to dry patches and redness etc.
Skincare While Using Retinol:-
Also, use really mild cleanser, scrub and moisturiser otherwise it can lead to real skin sensitivity. Cetaphil cleanser and scrubs Â from Lush are are good choice.SPF 30 sunscreen during the day even if at home.
Use Retinol At Night
3) Initially I started using it in the morning but owing to retinol tendency to break down itself I switched to night. Shweta has used these earlier, so I asked her if it will Â be better to use them while going to sleep and she agreed that it would be best way to avoid sun contact. I wonder why wasn’t this detail mentioned on the cover of the medicine with other precautions details as well.
Retinol For Sensitive Skin:-
If you have sensitive skin then start slowly. For the first two weeks you can use it every third night and after two weeks, if your skin is not dry or flaky then switch it to every night. Before going to sleep, wash your face and wait for fifteen minutes. After washing apply a pea sized retinol covering whole of your face.You can apply a moisturiser if your skin is getting dry after using it.I didn’t feel like.
More info about kind of Retinol products in the next post and Â my experience with Dr.Reddy’s Strea – A-15
You might like reading these also:-
- Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Review
- MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot in Let Me Pop Review & Swatches
- Haapy Eid & Teej 2013
- OOTD â€“ BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!
- Now in Stores: ESTÄ’E LAUDER INTRODUCES THE NEW PURE COLOR STAY-ON SHADOW PAINTS
- 101 Vogue Beauty Awards 2013
- Neutrogena Lip Revitalizing Balm Review â€“ Honey Blush
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD â€“ A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches