This is my first post on WiseShe and I am so happy that I can finally contribute to this blog instead of being a silent spectator. 🙂
The correct blush tone can spotlight angular cheekbones you though you never had or recreate a beautiful flush of a blushing maiden. The product I am now going to review may just be the HG product for numerous dark skinned beauties.
- Price: $3.You can buy it from here
About e.l.f. HD Blush:
Naturally sculpts and highlights for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The VitaminE enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.
My views on e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper:
The first thing you notice about this product is itâ€™s uncanny resemblance to the MUFE HD blushes. While they are undoubtedly a knock off they function so brilliantly, that too at a mere fraction of MUFEâ€™s prices, that beauty bloggers everywhere canâ€™t help but rave about them.
The e.l.f. HD Blush comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser, that is as functional as it is attractive. TheÂ dispenser helps in hygienic dispensal of the liquid blush. While no applicator is provided I feel that a stipple brush is the most ideal way of applying this blush. This blush is so insanely pigmented that a single pump is enough not only for you, but also an entire Indian joint family!
All you need is a smidge of product for both cheeks, after which blending is key. You need to blend this product well, or else I guarantee that you will end up with 2 racing stripes on either side of your face. This product stains like nobodyâ€™s business so itâ€™s best to use a palette to prevent garish stains while using a stipple brush. You can also use this product as a lip stain, but you need to use a lot of product so I normally donâ€™t use it this way.
The colour is a very pretty berry with microshimmer, a perfect colour for any woman during the winters. It warms up the complexion and can be used as a contouring blush too by darker beauties. It lasts a decent 7 hours on my combination skin when I use it as a everyday blush. While with a primer it lasted my entire 13 hour day (3 Diwali parties) with minimal fading.
e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper Â Swatches:-
My sensitive skin has not seen a single zit due to this product, which leads me to believe that it is non-comodeogenic but itâ€™s just a shot in the dark. It feels very light on the skin and you donâ€™t feel like you are using any cheek product at all.
What I like about e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper:-
- Intensely pigmented (may be a con for some)
- Wide shade collection
- Travel safe packaging
- Seems to be non-comodogenic
- Pump Dispenser makes dispension a breeze
- Long lasting
- e.l.f. Cosmetics are not tested on animals
- Gorgeous colour for dark skinned beauties
What I dislike about e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper:-
- Can look overdone if not applied with care
- Stains like nobodyâ€™s business
- Application is a hassle
- Contains parabens
- Unavailability in India
- Microshimmer (may be a pro for some)
- Lighter skinned beauties might shy away
- No applicator is provided
- Dries very fast so blending needs to be quick
- Product Rating: 4/5
Have you tried e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Show Off Mascara BLACK Review and Swatches.
- Top 10 Reason To Love Epilator
- MAC Blot Powder #Medium Review
- Colorbar Visibly Better Moisturising Lotion Review
- Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Body Lotion Review
- 10 Patanjali Product Reviews
- Colorbar Lip Pot 009 Pink Velvet Review & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream Review
- New Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos â€“ Coral Blush Review