E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed: Review, Swatches
I love bronzers and when I got this, I was happier for it since I’d been craving forÂ ELFÂ goodies since quite a while.
A touch of sunshine to warm up every complexion with its soft and silky texture for a beautiful and natural glow. Using e.l.f. professional blush brush, lightly brush over powder, tapping off any excess. Apply to cheeks and across bridge of nose and forehead. Blend with Total Face Brush to insure seamless application.
- Price:Hold your breath….it’s $1… yes girls…Just for $1… 🙂 🙂 isn’t that gr8???
My take on the ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed:
- Â Packaging:The bronzer comes in a circular, transparent plastic packaging. The transparent packaging is the all-over one so as visible, theÂ bronzerÂ pan is literally just glued to the bottom…Visually, this doesn’t look very enticing, but for $1, anyone would be happy to have this.
- Color:The shade is a mild beige-goldÂ with finely milled shimmer particles in it.
- Pigmentation & Texture:This bronzer is extremely pigmented and is not at all chalky like a lot of powders. Texture is quite smooth and I have no issues with this except for the fallout. Although the fall out isn’t excessive, it’s still considerable and this is the only thing that irks me.
- Staying Power:It stays for an average duration of about 4-5hrs…..
- Application:Â I have and use many bronzers since I love the effect it lends and I must say that this isn’t bad at all. I initially thought that since it was so cheap, the quality would be crappy but this is not so. Everyone from a bronzer novice to an experienced person can use this. It does come in a variety of shades so you do have choices!
I usually just brush this a bit in the hollow of my cheeks and then in a straight line from my forehead to my chin a couple of times. This gives my face a truly healthy glow and looks gr8 when I step out for a day on the town.
One can even use this as aÂ highlighterÂ since the shimmers are very minute. I always avoid using this on the apples of my cheeks since my face is round and using it this way will just accentuate my gol-gol mukhda!
Pros of ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed:-
- Dirt Cheap
- Perfect for Bronzer novices.
- Good pigmentation
- Works as a highlighter as well.
- Shimmers are very fine and not the chunky types.
- Transparent lid makes it easy to store and identify
- Soft texture.
- Have a variety of shades to choose from
- Decent staying power
Cons of ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed:-
- The transparent packaging isnt very nice to look at and may be too fragile for travel
- It does have a lot of fallout.
- Availability is a problem.
- Pigmentation:Â 4.5/5
- Texture:Â 4/5
- Packaging:Â 3/5
- Staying Power:Â 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- ELF Candy Shop Lipgloss Review
- ELF Nail Polish Remover pads
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Bronzer for Indian skin
- ELF Super glossy Lip Shine In Pink Lemonade Review