Lets check out the recipe Serves-2 Method and preparation-15-20minutes 1cup broken wheat or daliya 2chopped tomatoes 1chopped onion 1 tsp. oil 1tsp. mustard seeds. 1/2 tsp. turmeric 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste Red chilli powder 1/2tspcorainder powder Green chilli(optional) Method and preparation:-
- Step1–Take a pan and put the broken wheat/daliya in it when it gets Â little hot.Dry roast them till it is little golen in color.
- Step2–Take a pressure cooker and add oil in it .When hot add mustard seeds in it. Step3-Add chopped tomatoes,onion and green chillies and saute them for 5-6 minutes..
- Step4-Add all the masala/powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Step5-Now add the broken roasted wheat/daliya with 2cups of water in it.
- Step6-Take 2-3 whistles or till they are tender. Namkeen daliya is ready to eat .If you want you can add roasted peanuts and 1tsp of lemon juice on it.Serve hot.
You might like reading this alsoÂ :-
- Elle 18 Lipstick 26 Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- Dirty Works Vitamin C Brightening Mask Review
- 5 Worth Trying Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape
- 4 Maybelline Matte Lipstick Reviews
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Review
- DIY â€“ Rice Flour Scrub Recipe
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Stain Juliette Review & Swatch