Whenever I am over with any of my cleanser I give my skin natural treat of homemade cleanser. Natural alternatives makesÂ lot of difference and give a break to the skin from all those SLS and other harmful ingredients which are found in most of the cleansers.
Below are some of my favourite cleanser which ca be easily found in the kitchen:-
1.Honey-Honey with its great healing properties cleanse the skin and moisturize it too. To use it as a cleanser just mix it with milk or yogurt and apply it on your skin for few minutes. Rinse it off with warm water .It is best suited for those who have acne prone skin or oily skin.
2.Yoghurt– Yoghurt is extremely good for pimple prevention and is quiet an effective cleanser for our skin. It contains anti-bacterial properties which prevents acne. It is pretty simple to use yogurt as a cleanser. Just apply it on your face and let it stay for few minutes. Wash it off with luke warm water. Yogurt generally suits normal or dry skin but over use of yogurt can make skin look greasy too so go slow with it.
3.The watermelon-Helps in removing skin impurities watermelon contain enzymes which gives a refreshed feeling to the skin. To use watermelon simply take out one piece of the water melon crush it a bit and then apply it on your face. Wash the cleanser off with cold water. Watermelon suits most of the skin types .
4.Carrots Grate some carrot and mix it into milk or yogurt. Apply it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with warm water. Carrot cleanser too suits all the skin types. The cleanser cleanse and moisturize the skin of the face too.
So next time when you run out of your cleanser donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t worry just try to give your skin a break from those market products.
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Prolongwear Paintpot in Vintage Selection Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Wet n Wild Products You can Try
- Livon Silky Potion for Women on the Move
- HOW TO DO ROSE FACIAL AT HOME
- OPI The Show Must Go On Review and Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35 Review & Swatches
- 5 Hot Rimmel London Lipsticks
- 30 Makeup Tips for Makeup Beginners
- Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Defining Eyeliner Blooming Blue Review, Swatches & FOTD