Young girls wants to get facial done so that they can enhance their skin color .Women in 30s get it done to relax themselves or to get rid of pain. There are many other benefits of facials too which very few of us are aware off
1. There are lots of toxins in our body and facial massage helps in getting rid of toxins.
2. Facial improves natural cellular regeneration and this helps in faster cell renewal of the skin.
3. There are some people who will not see much effect after using facial. This is because when massaging, toxins in the body moves and pushes them out of the body. This problem can be controlled by drinking adequate amount of water and exercising at least for 15 minutes daily.
Homemade facials are completely organic and provide essential nutrients to dull and life less skin. They provide the crucial moisture which is needed by the skin to slow down the aging process. It stimulates the skin by drawing blood to the surface of the skin.
Homemade facial is no rocket science and can be done in few easy steps. Let us learn how
To start with the facial first clean your face with a good herbal cleanser with the help of a cotton ball.
After cleaning your face you can use below mixture to massage your face.
Take equal quantity of papaya juice, honey and milk and mix it properly. Now massage it on your face gently in circular motion for 15 to 20 minutes. Always massage with a light hand in upward stroke.
After massaging with this mixture you can use below packs.
Make a mixture of gram flour (besan) milk and honey and apply it on your face. Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water. This pack softens the skin and enhances complexion.
Mash 1 banana and add 1 tbsp. of honey in it. Add 2tbsp of sour cream and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and apply a good skin moisturizer. This pack will give glow to your dull face.
People with pimple prone skin can mix 1 raw egg with 1tbsp of raw honey. Beat the mixture and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. Egg in the face packs helps in tightening skin as well as the pores
If you visit a saloon they never show you what product they are using. Generally products used by them are of low quality and they give a temporary glow. Of course I cannot comment about some big branded facial parlors who charge exorbitant amount for their facial .Rest most of the local facial parlor follow the same tactics. So isn’t it better to use organic and herbal ingredients from the kitchen and then apply it on our face.
Do you have any different way of doing home facial?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Atomic Pink Review
- 5 Perfect Bengali Brides Makeup Breakdown
- 3 Amazing Rose Face Pack Recipes
- MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminateur Review
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White