There is nothing like pampering your feet in summers. I feel pedicure done at home is much more relaxing as compared to the saloon one. This is because you can pamper your feet the way you want.
Most of us think that it is difficult to make a foot scrub but it isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t and you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t even require lot many products .All the ingredients can be easily found on any local drug store.
Let us know how to do foot scrub at home:-
Soaking up the feets-Take a small tub or a bucket and fill half of it with water. Add 8-10 crushed mint leaves in it and 1 cup of sea salt. Squeeze in one lemon and soak you feet in it for about 10-15 minutes.
Foot scrub-Take 3-4 tbsp sugar, 3-4tbsp of lemon juice, any oil of your choice (I like to use olive oil), 10-15 crushed mint leaves and 1/4th cup baking soda. Mix all the ingredients together and scrub it all over your feet in circular motion .Rinse off with water and apply any moisturizer of your choice.
You can buy any nice foot rub cream or make a foot rub at home too. For making the foot rub take 1/4th cup of Epsom salt ,3tbsp of olive oil(any oil will do) add few dried lavender flower petals (if available).Mix all the ingredients and rub it in circular motion.
Now soak your feet in the tub or a bucket filled with warm water for about 10-15 minutes. Take out your feet from the water and apply 2-3 drops of peppermint oil onto your feet.
Apply a good moisturizer and your feet will be soft, clean and stress free.
You might like reading these also:-
- GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402 Review
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45 Review Swatches & FOTD
- Pondâ€™s Silk Cream 24 Hour Moisture Lock Review
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact Powder Review
- 20 Fairness Tips
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15 Review
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose