I just bought few makeup brushes for myself from Sigma and each time I use them I feel they have Â gone dirty and I need to wash them.There is dust in the air as well as natural oil on my face , bacteria at home which Â makes my makeup brushes dirty.I hope I am not sounding insane but I do feel that .
I wanted to know how you ladies wash your brushes? Is there any easy and effective way of keeping Â them dirt and residue free for long time.What you feel about the dirt factor? Do you think need every day washing ?
Would be glad if you help me out !
You might like reading these also:-
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Blush Hi-Tech Rosa Pesca Review, Swatches &FOTD
- Blush tips for beginners & Blush Tricks
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish Vernis 205 Nail Polish NOTD
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews â€“ Inglot Eyeliner Brush