I always wanted to try out Eco tool brushes though I know I have many Â makeup brushes sets with me but when I saw these on E bay IÂ immediatelyÂ got them.(As usual Zee showed these to me :-*) .Ecotools are available in $7 -$8 abroad albeit Â I got them of around INR 1100 (around $22) .I know I got them of high price but if you check out any drug store brand in India you won’t find any good quality brushes available at this price.
I have tried Vega , Faces and few others but the quality is not something which makes me Â feel happy about therefore getting 5 brushes (Ya! its a six PIECE eye brush set and 6th thing is the cosmetic case cover and not the brush :D) is not a bad deal if I don’t get it easily here in India.
EarthShare helps individuals and organizations invest in and impact public priorities such as community health and welfare; protection of our air, water and open spaces; energy conservation; wildlife preservation and more. EarthShare’s mission enables more than 400 environmental and conservation charities to continue their work finding solutions to the most critical environmental and sustainability issues we face as a society.Â One Environment.
Name of the brushes
- Large Eye Brush
- Angled Crease Brush
- Petite Eye Shading Brush
- Highlighting Brush
- Smudge Brush
- Packaging – All the five brushes comes wrapped Â in a off white cotton cloth which has hoop where one can hold the brushes.There is a inbuilt rectangular mirror on the left hand side which makes these brush set my absoluteÂ favouriteÂ while travelling.I have used Body shop mini brush set too but this one is indeed better than that when it comes to packaging.Only thingÂ disappointingÂ is the colour of the cloth which get dirty too often and needs good maintenance.
- Bristles -Â BristlesÂ of these brushes are soft and they pick the right amount of product.I do have some issues with specific brushes which I will talk later in the post.I have washed these brushes multiple times and I didn’t come across any shredding of the brushes.These bristles are soft on the eyes and will work on sensitive eyes easily.With this they are cruelty free bristle 🙂
- Brush Handle -Brush handles is made from bamboo and is a size of aÂ ReynoldsÂ pen .These are pretty easy to hold and long lasting.
- Large Eye Brush – This flat fluffy brush is little larger than what I like when I apply eyeshadow and can only be used when you want to apply just single shade on the eyelid. Its little bigger than usual eye brush but that makes applying eyeshadow quickly when compared to small one.It gives even application and blending with these is average.
- Highlighting Brush – Â Though it’s a fluffy thick highlighter brush but I like using it in my crease instead of the highlighter.It works better than the Â angular brush .It blends nicely and picks right amount of the product.I don think Â its Â too big for any eye shape.
- Angled Crease Brush – It’s a wide angular shape brush and works well on the crease though its little thick and one needs to be carefull while using it.If you like doing your crease a lot then this might turn out one of your favourite.
- Smudge brush – I use this brush forÂ highlightingÂ the inner corner of my eyes Â or applying eyeshadow on the lower lashline.This brush helps in blending two shades as well of the lower lashline.
- Â Â Petite Eye Shading Brush – I didn’t click the picture correctly here.This is Â flat shape small eyeshadow brush which helps when one is applying different shades on the eyelids.I like it more than the large eye brush because it gives me lot of control .
These brushes can be easily identified as the name of the brush has been written on them Â and this is how they look when in the hoop.It has not loosen since I bought it and I don’t think so it is going to for a long time.
Â What I like about Ecotool Bamboo 6 piece Â eye brush setÂ
- Eco friendly
- Decently priced
- Soft and smooth bristles.These are softer than Sigma brushes 😀
- Travel friendly and comes with a cosmetics case so these brushes do not get misplaced.
- These brushes do not have the natural bounce and Â won’t work in detail eye makeup.
- Â Cosmetic case cloth gets dirty easily but it can be washed easily.
- Not easily available in India infact expensive to get shipped in India.
- Price – 5/5
- Quality Vs Price – 4/5
- Availability in India – 2.5/5
- Longevity – 4/5