I had some boiled rice with me so thought of making egg and vegetable fried rice.It’s a quick recipe and isÂ quite fulfilling.When I don’t know what to cook I make this most of the time and make use of all the vegetables lying in the fridge.
So lets go with the recipe:)
Ingredients:-( For 3Â adults)
1cup chopped vegetables(I like to use carrots, beans, capsicum, peas)
Paneer/Indian cheese (I had this so I used it)
1 sliced onion
1 chopped green chilli
1/4th inch ginger paste.(If you like garlic in rice you can add that as well)
Oil (I used my regular cooking oil)
Boiled Rice(around 2 cups or as per choice))
Chilli sauce(as per taste)
Soya sauce(as per taste)
Cumin seeds(1/4th tsp)
Method and Preparations:-
- Step1 -Heat oil in a pan and add 1/4th tsp of cumin seeds in it.
- Step2Â – Add sliced onion , choppedÂ green chillies, ginger and garlic paste and saute them till onion turns slightly brown.
- Step3 – Now add all the vegetables and paneer in it .
- Step4 – Add salt,black pepper,Â soya sauce and red chilli sauce and cover the vegetables so that they get cooked.
- Step5 – Now on the vegetable crack two eggs and wait for them to get slightly cooked(the way we do it in egg bhurji)
- Step6 – With a light hand mix the egg with other vegetables and add boiled rice in it.
This rice doesn’t require much of garnishing as all the colourful vegetables makes it look pretty 🙂
Please note that chilli sauce and soya sauce already have some amount of salt in it so add salt accordingly in it.
Happy weekend everyone !!!:)
You might like reading these also:-
- Quick healthy recipe â€“ Vrat ke chawal/Samo rice in fifteen minutes
- Potato recipes-Crispy potatoes in hot and sweet sauce with pictures
- Fast recipes â€“ Sabudana Vada with pictures